Gender differences in rent sharing and its implications for the gender wage gap, evidence from Sweden
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 81 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:fth:inseep:2001-16 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hildreth, Andrew K G & Oswald, Andrew J, 1997.
"Rent-Sharing and Wages: Evidence from Company and Establishment Panels,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(2), pages 318-37, April.
- Andrew K.G. Hildreth and Andrew J. Oswald, . "Rent-Sharing and Wages: Evidence from Company and Establishment Panels," Economics Discussion Papers 425, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Hilderth, A.K. & Oswald, A.J., 1993. "Rent-Sharing and Wages: Evidence form Company and Establishment Panels," Economics Series Working Papers 99154, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Arai, Mahmood & Heyman, Fredrik, 2001. "Wages, Profits and Individual Unemployment Risk : Evidence from Matched Worker-Firm Data," Working Paper Series 172, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Sap, Jolande, 1993. "Bargaining power and wages : A game-theoretic model of gender differences in union wage bargaining," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 25-48, June.
- David Margolis & Kjell G, Salvanes, 2001.
"Do Firms Really Share Rents with their Workers,"
2001-16, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Margolis, D.N. & Salvanes, K.G., 2001. "Do Firms Really Share Rents with Their Workers?," Papers 11/2001, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Margolis, David N. & Salvanes, Kjell G., 2001. "Do Firms Really Share Rents with Their Workers?," IZA Discussion Papers 330, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Blanchflower, D. & Oswald, A. & Garrett, M., 1988.
"Insider Power In Wage Determination,"
319, London School of Economics - Centre for Labour Economics.
- Holden, S., 1998.
"Wage Drift and the Relevance of Centralised Wage Setting,"
04/1998, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Holden, Steinar, 1998. " Wage Drift and the Relevance of Centralised Wage Setting," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 100(4), pages 711-31, December.
- Christofides, Louis N & Oswald, Andrew J, 1992.
"Real Wage Determination and Rent-Sharing in Collective Bargaining Agreements,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 107(3), pages 985-1002, August.
- L Christofides & A Oswald, 1991. "Real Wage Determination and Rent-Sharing in Collective Bargaining Agreements," CEP Discussion Papers dp0042, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.