Wage Bargaining And Wage Drift: Evidence From Swedish Wood Industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Uppsala - Working Paper Series in its series Papers with number 1988g.
Length: 38 pages
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UPPSALA UNIVERSITY, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, S-751 20 UPPSALA SWEDEN.
Phone: + 46 18 471 25 00
Fax: + 46 18 471 14 78
Web page: http://www.nek.uu.se/
More information through EDIRC
wages ; collective bargaining ; woodworking industry;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blanchflower, David G & Oswald, Andrew J, 1990.
" The Wage Curve,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 92(2), pages 215-35.
- Jaakko Pehkonen, 1990. "Do trade unions care about employment? : reduced-form test results from the Finnish paper and textile industries," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 3(1), pages 26-40, Spring.
- Blanchflower, David G & Oswald, Andrew J & Garrett, Mario D, 1990.
"Insider Power in Wage Determination,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 57(226), pages 143-70, May.
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald & Mario D. Garrett, 1989. "Insider Power in Wage Determination," NBER Working Papers 3179, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blanchflower, D. & Oswald, A. & Garrett, M., 1988. "Insider Power In Wage Determination," Papers 319, London School of Economics - Centre for Labour Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.