Time-series tests of convergence and transitional dynamics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 81 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Baumol, William J, 1986. "Productivity Growth, Convergence, and Welfare: What the Long-run Data Show," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(5), pages 1072-85, December.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Steven N. Durlauf, 1994.
"Interpreting Tests of the Convergence Hypothesis,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0159, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Quah, Danny, 1993.
"Empirical cross-section dynamics in economic growth,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 426-434, April.
- Danny Quah, 1992. "Empirical cross-section dynamics in economic growth," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 75, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Danny Quah, 1992. "Empirical Cross-Section Dynamics in Economic Growth," FMG Discussion Papers dp154, Financial Markets Group.
- Mankiw, N Gregory & Romer, David & Weil, David N, 1992.
"A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 107(2), pages 407-37, May.
- Durlauf, Steven N., 2001. "Manifesto for a growth econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 65-69, January.
- Bernard, A.B. & Durlauf, S.N., 1993.
"Convergence in International Output,"
93-7, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Hall, S G & Robertson, D & Wickens, M R, 1992. "Measuring Convergence of the EC Economies," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 60(0), pages 99-111, Supplemen.
- Greasley, David & Oxley, Les, 1997. "Time-series based tests of the convergence hypothesis: Some positive results," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 143-147, October.
- Ram, Rati, 2008. "Parametric variability in cross-country growth regressions: An application of quantile-regression methodology," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 387-389, May.
- Christopoulos Dimitris K & Leon-Ledesma Miguel A., 2011.
"International Output Convergence, Breaks, and Asymmetric Adjustment,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 15(3), pages 1-33, May.
- Dimitris, Chrsitopoulos & Miguel, Leon-Ledesma, 2009. "International Output Convergence, Breaks, and Asymmetric Adjustment," MPRA Paper 14566, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chong, Terence Tai-Leung & Hinich, Melvin J. & Liew, Venus Khim-Sen & Lim, Kian-Ping, 2008. "Time series test of nonlinear convergence and transitional dynamics," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 337-339, September.
- Bentzen, Jan, 2005. "Testing for catching-up periods in time-series convergence," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 88(3), pages 323-328, September.
- King, Alan & Ramlogan-Dobson, Carlyn, 2011. "Nonlinear time-series convergence: The role of structural breaks," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 110(3), pages 238-240, March.
- Thanasis Stengos & M. Ege Yazgan, 2011.
"Persistence in Convergence,"
1105, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Tunali, Çiǧdem Börke & Yilanci, Veli, 2010. "Are per capita incomes of MENA countries converging or diverging?," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(21), pages 4855-4862.
- John W. Dawson & Mark C. Strazicich, 2006. "Time Series Tests of Income Convergence with Two Structural Breaks: An Update and Extension," Working Papers 06-01, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- repec:diw:diwfin:diwfin01020 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alfredo García-Hiernaux & David E. Guerrero, 2011. "Convergence and Cointegration," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2011-22, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.