Equilibrium selection in a merger game
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 72 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Persson, Lars & Horn, Henrik, 1998.
"Endogenous Mergers in Concentrated Markets,"
Working Paper Series
513, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Matsui, Akihiko, 1992. "Best response dynamics and socially stable strategies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 343-362, August.
- Ehud Kalai & Dov Samet, 1982. "Persistent Equilibria in Strategic Games," Discussion Papers 515, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Basu, K. & Weibull, J.W., 1990.
"Strategy Subsets Closed Under Rational Behaviour,"
479, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Perry, Martin K & Porter, Robert H, 1985. "Oligopoly and the Incentive for Horizontal Merger," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(1), pages 219-27, March.
- Swinkels, Jeroen M., 1992.
"Evolutionary stability with equilibrium entrants,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 306-332, August.
- Barros, Pedro Pita, 1998. "Endogenous mergers and size asymmetry of merger participants," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 113-119, July.
- Kao, Tina & Menezes, Flavio, 2009.
"Endogenous mergers under multi-market competition,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(12), pages 817-829, December.
- Tina Kao & Flavio Menezes, 2009. "Endogenous Mergers Under Multi-Market Competition," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2009-507, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Tina Kao & Flavio Menezes, 2008. "Endogenous Mergers under Multi-Market Competition," Discussion Papers Series 355, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Maria Montero, 2005.
"Altruism, Spite and Competition in Bargaining Games,"
Game Theory and Information
- Maria Montero, 2008. "Altruism, Spite and Competition in Bargaining Games," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 65(2), pages 125-151, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.