Pure communication between agents with close preferences
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 66 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Crawford, Vincent P & Sobel, Joel, 1982.
"Strategic Information Transmission,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1431-51, November.
- Joseph Farrell., 1986.
"Meaning and Credibility in Cheap-Talk Games,"
Economics Working Papers
8609, University of California at Berkeley.
- J. Farrell, 2010. "Meaning and Credibility in Cheap Talk Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 533, David K. Levine.
- Farrell, Joseph, 1986. "Meaning and Credibility in Cheap-Talk Games," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt4968n3fz, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Hertel, Johanna & Smith, John, 2010.
"Not so cheap talk: Costly and discrete communication,"
23560, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johanna Hertel & John Smith, 2013. "Not so cheap talk: costly and discrete communication," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 75(2), pages 267-291, August.
- Hertel, Johanna & Smith, John, 2011. "Not so cheap talk: Costly and discrete communication," MPRA Paper 29148, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Spector, David, 2002. "Failure of communication despite close preferences," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 283-289, February.
- Duran, Mihael, 2013. "Board directors' preferences: What are good aggregation rules?," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 57, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.