Generic Finiteness of Equilibrium Outcome Distribution for Sender Receiver Cheap-Talk Games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Minnesota - Center for Economic Research in its series Papers with number 269.
Length: 39 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA, CENTER FOR ECONOMIC RESEARCH, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, MINNEAPOLIS MINNESOTA 35455 U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.econ.umn.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Park, In-Uck, 1997. "Generic Finiteness of Equilibrium Outcome Distributions for Sender-Receiver Cheap-Talk Games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 431-448, October.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roger Lagunoff & Hans Haller, 1997.
"Markov Perfect Equilibria in Repeated Asynchronous Choice Games,"
Game Theory and Information
- Haller, Hans & Lagunoff, Roger, 2010. "Markov Perfect equilibria in repeated asynchronous choice games," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 1103-1114, November.
- Hans Haller & Roger Lagunoff, 2006. "Markov Perfect Equilibria in Repeated Asynchronous Choice Games," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000560, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Pimienta, Carlos, 2009.
"Generic determinacy of Nash equilibrium in network-formation games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 920-927, July.
- Carlos Pimienta, 2007. "Generic Determinacy of Nash Equilibrium in Network Formation Games," Discussion Papers 2007-31, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Carlos Pimienta, 2007.
"Generic Finiteness of Outcome Distributions for Two Person Game Forms with Three Outcomes,"
2007-20, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Pimienta, Carlos, 2010. "Generic finiteness of outcome distributions for two-person game forms with three outcomes," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 364-365, May.
- Litan, Cristian M. & Marhuenda, Francisco, 2012. "Determinacy of equilibrium outcome distributions for zero sum and common utility games," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 152-154.
- Adrian de Groot Ruiz & Theo Offerman & Sander Onderstal, 2011. "Equilibrium Selection in Cheap Talk Games: ACDC rocks when Other Criteria remain silent," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-037/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 31 Oct 2011.
- De Sinopoli, Francesco & Pimienta, Carlos, 2010.
"Costly network formation and regular equilibria,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 492-497, July.
- In-Uck Park, 2000. "Cheap Talk Reputation and Coordination of Differentiated Experts," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1680, Econometric Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.