Generic Finiteness of Equilibrium Outcome Distribution for Sender Receiver Cheap-Talk Games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Minnesota - Center for Economic Research in its series Papers with number 269.
Length: 39 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA, CENTER FOR ECONOMIC RESEARCH, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, MINNEAPOLIS MINNESOTA 35455 U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.econ.umn.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Park, In-Uck, 1997. "Generic Finiteness of Equilibrium Outcome Distributions for Sender-Receiver Cheap-Talk Games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 431-448, October.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- In-Uck Park, 2000. "Cheap Talk Reputation and Coordination of Differentiated Experts," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1680, Econometric Society.
- Carlos Pimienta, 2007.
"Generic Determinacy of Nash Equilibrium in Network Formation Games,"
2007-31, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Pimienta, Carlos, 2009. "Generic determinacy of Nash equilibrium in network-formation games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 920-927, July.
- Hans Haller & Roger Lagunoff, 2006.
"Markov Perfect Equilibria in Repeated Asynchronous Choice Games,"
321307000000000560, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Haller, Hans & Lagunoff, Roger, 2010. "Markov Perfect equilibria in repeated asynchronous choice games," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 1103-1114, November.
- Roger Lagunoff & Hans Haller, 1997. "Markov Perfect Equilibria in Repeated Asynchronous Choice Games," Game Theory and Information 9707006, EconWPA.
- Pimienta, Carlos, 2010.
"Generic finiteness of outcome distributions for two-person game forms with three outcomes,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 364-365, May.
- Carlos Pimienta, 2007. "Generic Finiteness of Outcome Distributions for Two Person Game Forms with Three Outcomes," Discussion Papers 2007-20, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Francesco De Sinopoli & Carlos Pimienta, 2009.
"Costly Network Formation and Regular Equilibria,"
2009-05, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Litan, Cristian M. & Marhuenda, Francisco, 2012. "Determinacy of equilibrium outcome distributions for zero sum and common utility games," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 152-154.
- Adrian de Groot Ruiz & Theo Offerman & Sander Onderstal, 2011. "Equilibrium Selection in Cheap Talk Games: ACDC rocks when Other Criteria remain silent," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-037/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 31 Oct 2011.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.