A fast and stable method to compute the likelihood of time invariant state-space models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 65 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Watson, Mark W., 1989. "Recursive solution methods for dynamic linear rational expectations models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 65-89, May.
- Casals, Jose & Sotoca, Sonia, 1997. "Exact initial conditions for maximum likelihood estimation of state space models with stochastic inputs," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 261-267, December.
- Ursu, Eugen & Duchesne, Pierre, 2009. "On multiplicative seasonal modelling for vector time series," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(19), pages 2045-2052, October.
- Alfredo García-Hiernaux & José Casals & Miguel Jerez, 2012.
"Estimating the system order by subspace methods,"
Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 411-425, September.
- José Casals Carro & Alfredo García-Hiernaux & Miguel Jerez, 2010. "From general State-Space to VARMAX models," Documentos del Instituto Complutense de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico 1002, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Alfredo García-Hiernaux, 2009. "Diagnostic checking using subspace methods," Documentos del Instituto Complutense de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico 0901, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.