Exact smoothing for stationary and non-stationary time series
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Forecasting.
Volume (Year): 16 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Swamy, P A V B & Tavlas, George S, 1995.
" Random Coefficient Models: Theory and Applications,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 165-96, June.
- P.A.V.B. Swamy & George S. Tavlas, 1993. "Random coefficient models: theory and applications," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 93-14, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Casals, Jose & Sotoca, Sonia, 1997. "Exact initial conditions for maximum likelihood estimation of state space models with stochastic inputs," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 261-267, December.
- Bujosa, Marcos & Garcia-Ferrer, Antonio & Young, Peter C., 2007. "Linear dynamic harmonic regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 999-1024, October.
- Juan de Dios Tena & Miguel Jerez & Sonia Sotoca & Nicole Carvallo, 2006.
"A Proposal To Obtain A Long Quarterly Chilean Gdp Series,"
Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers
ws061706, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Juan de Dios Tena & Miguel Jerez & Sonia Sotoca & Nicole Carvallo, 2006. "A Proposal to Obtain a Long Quarterly Chilean GDP Series," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 43(128), pages 285-300.
- José Casals & Sonia Sotoca & Miguel Jerez, 2012. "Minimally Conditioned Likelihood for a Nonstationary State Space Model," Documentos del Instituto Complutense de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico 2012-04, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- José Casals Carro & Miguel Jerez Méndez & Sonia Sotoca López, 2006. "Decomposition of state-space Model with inputs: The theory and an application to estimate the ROI of advertising," Documentos del Instituto Complutense de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico 0602, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Bušs, Ginters, 2009. "Comparing forecasts of Latvia's GDP using simple seasonal ARIMA models and direct versus indirect approach," MPRA Paper 16684, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.