Recursive solution methods for dynamic linear rational expectations models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 41 (1989)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alkulaib, Yaser A. & Najand, Mohammad & Mashayekh, Ahmad, 2009. "Dynamic linkages among equity markets in the Middle East and North African countries," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 43-53, February.
- Carlos Pérez Montes, 2013. "Estimation of Regulatory Credit Risk Models," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 1305, Banco de Espa�a.
- Preston J. Miller & Will Roberds, 1989.
"How little we know about budget policy effects,"
120, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Michael R. Pakko, 2001.
"What happens when the technology growth trend changes?: transition dynamics, capital growth and the "new economy","
2001-020, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Michael R. Pakko, 2002. "What Happens When the Technology Growth Trend Changes?: Transition Dynamics, Capital Growth and the 'New Economy'," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 5(2), pages 376-407, April.
- Yoshihiko Tsukuda & Tatsuyoshi Miyakoshi & Junji Shimada, 2005. "Dynamic Efficiency in the East European Emerging Markets," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 159-179, June.
- Radosław Cholewiński, 2009. "Real-Time Market Abuse Detection with a Stochastic Parameter Model," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 1(3), pages 261-284, November.
- Bušs, Ginters, 2009. "Comparing forecasts of Latvia's GDP using simple seasonal ARIMA models and direct versus indirect approach," MPRA Paper 16684, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francis Vitek, 2005. "An Unobserved Components Model of the Monetary Transmission Mechanism in a Small Open Economy," Macroeconomics 0512019, EconWPA, revised 04 Feb 2006.
- Ricardo Reis & Mark W. Watson, 2007.
"Relative Goods' Prices, Pure Inflation, and the Phillips Correlation,"
NBER Working Papers
13615, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ricardo Reis & Mark W. Watson, 2010. "Relative Goods' Prices, Pure Inflation, and the Phillips Correlation," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 128-57, July.
- Francesco Carravetta & Marco Sorge, 2010. "A “Nearly Ideal” Solution to Linear Time-Varying Rational Expectations Models," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 35(4), pages 331-353, April.
- Francis Vitek, 2005. "An Unobserved Components Model of the Monetary Transmission Mechanism in a Closed Economy," Macroeconomics 0512018, EconWPA, revised 04 Feb 2006.
- Najand, Mohammad & Noronha, Gregory, 1998. "Causal relations among stock returns, inflation, real activity, and interest rates: Evidence from Japan," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 71-80.
- Casals, Jose & Sotoca, Sonia, 1997. "Exact initial conditions for maximum likelihood estimation of state space models with stochastic inputs," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 261-267, December.
- Casals, Jose & Sotoca, Sonia & Jerez, Miguel, 1999. "A fast and stable method to compute the likelihood of time invariant state-space models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 329-337, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.