Efficiency at different levels of aggregation: public vs. private sector firms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 65 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kopp, Raymond J. & Diewert, W. Erwin, 1982. "The decomposition of frontier cost function deviations into measures of technical and allocative efficiency," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 319-331, August.
- Karagiannis, Giannis, 2012. "More on the Fox paradox," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 333-334.
- Djellal, Faridah & Gallouj, Faïz & Miles, Ian, 2013.
"Two decades of research on innovation in services: Which place for public services?,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 98-117.
- Faïz Gallouj & Faridah Djellal, 2012. "Two decades of research on innovation in services: which place for public services?," Post-Print halshs-00960624, HAL.
- Darold Barnum & John Gleason, 2011. "Measuring efficiency under fixed proportion technologies," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 243-262, June.
- Kevin Fox, 2012. "Problems with (dis)aggregating productivity, and another productivity paradox," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 249-259, June.
- Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna, 2000. "Outfoxing a paradox," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 159-163, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.