Inconsistency of a proposed nonlinear instrumental variables estimator for probit and logit models with endogenous regressors
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 63 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Grogger, Jeffrey, 1990. "A simple test for exogeneity in probit, logit, and poisson regression models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 329-332, August.
- Modena, Francesca & Rondinelli, Concetta & Sabatini, Fabio, 2012.
"Economic insecurity and fertility intentions: the case of Italy,"
36353, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Romina Boarini & Lars Osberg & Francesca Modena & Concetta Rondinelli & Fabio Sabatini, 2014. "Economic Insecurity and Fertility Intentions: The Case of Italy," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 60, pages S233-S255, 05.
- Francesca Modena & Concetta Rondinelli & Fabio Sabatini, 2012. "Economic insecurity and fertility intentions: the case of Italy," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2012_18, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Francesca Modena & Concetta Rondinelli & Fabio Sabatini, 2013. "Economic insecurity and fertility intentions: the case of Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 931, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Massimiliano Bratti, 2003.
"Labour force participation and marital fertility of Italian women: The role of education,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 525-554, 08.
- Bratti, Massimiliano, 2002. "Labour Force Participation and Marital Fertility of Italian Women: The Role of Education," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 34, Royal Economic Society.
- Massimiliano BRATTI, 2001. "Labour Force Participation and Marital Fertility of Italian Women: The Role of Education," Working Papers 154, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Lucchetti, Riccardo, 2002.
"Inconsistency of naive GMM estimation for QR models with endogenous regressors,"
Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 179-185, April.
- Riccardo LUCCHETTI, 2000. "Inconsistency Of Naive GMM Estimation For QR Models With Endogenous Regressors," Working Papers 140, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Francesca Modena & Fabio Sabatini, 2010.
"I Would if I Could: Precarious Employment and Childbearing Intentions in Italy,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
1013, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Francesca Modena & Fabio Sabatini, 2012. "I would if I could: precarious employment and childbearing intentions in Italy," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 77-97, March.
- Modena, Francesca & Sabatini, Fabio, 2010. "I Would if I Could: Precarious Employment and Childbearing Intentions in Italy," MPRA Paper 26117, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joachim Wilde, 2008.
"A note on GMM estimation of probit models with endogenous regressors,"
Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 471-484, July.
- Joachim Wilde, 2005. "A note on GMM-estimation of probit models with endogenous regressors," IWH Discussion Papers 4, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Iversen, Vegard, 2002. "Autonomy in Child Labor Migrants," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 817-834, May.
- Saïd Hanchane & Isabelle Recotillet, 2004. "On gender-specific socio-demographic determinants of the transition from school to work : a longitudinal analysis based on French data," Working Papers halshs-00010141, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.