Interindustry wage differentials in dummy variable models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 60 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Krueger, Alan B & Summers, Lawrence H, 1988. "Efficiency Wages and the Inter-industry Wage Structure," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(2), pages 259-93, March.
- Suits, Daniel B, 1984. "Dummy Variables: Mechanics v. Interpretation," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(1), pages 177-80, February.
- Edin, Per-Anders & Zetterberg, Johnny, 1992. "Interindustry Wage Differentials: Evidence from Sweden and a Comparison with the United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(5), pages 1341-49, December.
- Jeff Borland & Anthony Suen, 1990. "The Ddeterminants of Individual Wages in Australia: Competitive and Non-Competitive Influences," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 23(4), pages 33-44.
- Luisa Zanchi, . "Cross-Country Comparisons of the Inter-Industry Wage Structure: Empirical Evidence with the ‘Luxembourg Income Study' Data-Bank," Discussion Papers 95/18, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Kennedy, Peter, 1986. "Interpreting Dummy Variables," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(1), pages 174-75, February.
- Luisa Zanchi, . "Alternative Parameterizations of Dummy Variable Models," Discussion Papers 95/26, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Naderi, A. & Mace, J., 2003. "Education and earnings: a multilevel analysis: A case study of the manufacturing sector in Iran," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 143-156, April.
- François Rycx & Ilan Tojerow & Daphné Valsamis, 2008.
"Wage differentials across sectors in Europe: an east-west comparison,"
DULBEA Working Papers
08-17.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Iga Magda & François Rycx & Ilan Tojerow & Daphné Valsamis, 2011. "Wage differentials across sectors in Europe: An east-west comparison," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/138897, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Iga Magda & François Rycx & Ilan Tojerow & Daphné Valsamis, 2009. "Wage differentials across sectors in Europe: an east-west comparison," Working Papers CEB 09-003.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Magda, Iga & Rycx, Francois & Tojerow, Ilan & Valsamis, Daphné, 2008. "Wage Differentials across Sectors in Europe: An East-West Comparison," IZA Discussion Papers 3830, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Samer Al-Samarrai & Barry Reilly, 2008.
"Education, Employment and Earnings of Secondary School and University Leavers in Tanzania: Evidence from a Tracer Study,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(2), pages 258-288.
- Al-Samarrai, Samer & Reilly, Barry, 2006. "Education, Employment and Earnings of Secondary School and University Leavers in Tanzania: Evidence from a Tracer Study," MPRA Paper 129, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kevin Reilly & Luisa Zanchi, 2002. "Industry Wage Differentials: How Many, Big and Significant Are They?," Labor and Demography 0209001, EconWPA.
- Robert Plasman & François Rycx & Ilan Tojerow, 2007.
"Wage differentials in Belgium: the role of worker and employer characteristics,"
Brussels Economic Review,
ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 50(1), pages 11-40.
- Robert Plasman & François Rycx & Ilan Tojerow, 2007. "Wage differentials in Belgium: the role of worker and employer characteristics," DULBEA Working Papers 07-12.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Robert Plasman & François Rycx & Ilan Tojerow, 2006. "Industry wage differentials, unobserved ability, and rent-sharing: evidence from matched employer-employee, 1992-2005," DULBEA Working Papers 06-14.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.