Survey non-response and biases in wage regressions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 39 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rinawi, Miriam & Backes-Gellner, Uschi, 2013. "Should I stay or should I go? - The Effect of Performance Pay on the Retention of Apprenticeship Graduates," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 80024, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Zweimuller, Josef & Barth, Erling, 1992.
"Bargaining Structure, Wage Determination, and Wage Dispersion in 6 OECD-Countries,"
Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series
qt5hk5x5hk, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Zweimuller, Josef & Barth, Erling, 1994. "Bargaining Structure, Wage Determination, and Wage Dispersion in 6 OECD Countries," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 81-93.
- Fersterer, Josef & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 1999.
"Are Austrian Returns to Education Falling Over Time?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
72, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fersterer, Josef & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2003. "Are Austrian returns to education falling over time?," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 73-89, February.
- Fersterer, Josef & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 1999. "Are Austrian Returns to Education Falling Over Time?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2313, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fertig, Michael & Görlitz, Katja, 2013. "Missing wages: How to test for biased estimates in wage functions?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 269-271.
- Aydemir, Abdurrahman, 2002. "Effects of Selection Criteria and Economic Opportunities on the Characteristics of Immigrants," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2002182e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Zweimuller, J & Winter-Ebmer, R, 1994.
"Gender Wage Differentials in Private and Public Sector Jobs,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 271-85, July.
- Zweimuller, Jopsef & Winter- Ebmer, Rudolf, 1993. "Gender Wage Differentials in Private and Public Sector Jobs," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt7ps0140j, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Michael Fertig & Katja Görlitz, 2012. "Item Nonresponse in Wages: Testing for Biased Estimates in Wage Equations," Ruhr Economic Papers 0333, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Ruoh-Rong Yu & Lung-An Li, 2011. "Imputation of non-ignorable nonresponses for income: analysis of a panel study on Taiwan," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 45(4), pages 875-884, June.
- Regina Riphahn & Oliver Serfling, 2005.
"Item non-response on income and wealth questions,"
Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 521-538, 09.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.