Optimum management and environmental protection in the aquaculture industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 64 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Heaps, Terry, 1995. "Density Dependent Growth and the Culling of Farmed Fish," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 10(3).
- Tveteras, Sigbjorn, 2002. "Norwegian Salmon Aquaculture And Sustainability: The Relationship Between Environmental Quality And Industry Growth," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 17(2).
- Wu, JunJie & Babcock, Bruce A., 1999. "The Relative Efficiency of Voluntary vs Mandatory Environmental Regulations," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 158-175, September.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Hennessy, David A., 2001.
"Uncertainty, Risk Aversion, and Risk Management for Agricultural Producers,"
Staff General Research Papers
5323, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Moschini, Giancarlo & Hennessy, David A., 2001. "Uncertainty, risk aversion, and risk management for agricultural producers," Handbook of Agricultural Economics, in: B. L. Gardner & G. C. Rausser (ed.), Handbook of Agricultural Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 2, pages 88-153 Elsevier.
- Bjorndal, Trond, 1988. "Optimal Harvesting of Farmed Fish," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 5(2).
- Stanley, Denise L., 2000. "The economics of the adoption of BMPs: the case of mariculture water management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 145-155, November.
- Mistiaen, Johan A. & Strand, Ivar E., Jr., 1998. "Optimal Feeding And Harvest Time For Fish With Weight-Dependent Prices," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 13(4).
- Stephen Smearman & Gerard D'souza & Virgil Norton, 1997. "External Costs of Aquaculture Production in West Virginia," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 10(2), pages 167-175, September.
- Athanasios Kampas & Ben White, 2002. "Emission versus Input Taxes for Diffuse Nitrate Pollution Control in the Presence of Transaction Costs," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 45(1), pages 129-139.
- Chang, Fwu-Ranq, 2005.
"On the elasticities of harvesting rules,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 469-485, March.
- Mahadev Bhat & Ramachandra Bhatta, 2004. "Considering Aquacultural Externality in Coastal Land Allocation Decisions in India," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 29(1), pages 1-20, September.
- Willassen, Yngve, 1998. "The stochastic rotation problem: A generalization of Faustmann's formula to stochastic forest growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 573-596, April.
- Chang,Fwu-Ranq, 2004.
"Stochastic Optimization in Continuous Time,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521834063, October.
- Hart, Rob, 2003. "Dynamic pollution control--time lags and optimal restoration of marine ecosystems," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 79-93, November.
- Arnason, Ragnar, 1992. "Optimal Feeding Schedules and Harvesting Time in Aquaculture," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 7(1).
- Reed, William J & Clarke, Harry R, 1990. "Harvest Decisions and Asset Valuation for Biological Resources Exhibiting Size-Dependent Stochastic Growth," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 31(1), pages 147-69, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.