The social acceptability and valuation of recycled water in Crete: A study of consumers' and farmers' attitudes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 62 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Chami & Maroun Moujabber & Alessandra Scardigno, 2009. "Regional Water Balance and Economic Assessment as Tools for Water Management in Coastal Lebanon," Water Resources Management, Springer, vol. 23(11), pages 2361-2378, September.
- Georgios Tentes & Dimitrios Damigos, 2012. "The Lost Value of Groundwater: The Case of Asopos River Basin in Central Greece," Water Resources Management, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 147-164, January.
- Elcin Akcura, 2013. "Mandatory vs voluntary Payment for Green Electricity," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1339, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Menegaki, Angeliki N. & Mellon, Robert C. & Vrentzou, Anna & Koumakis, George & Tsagarakis, Konstantinos P., 2009. "What's in a name: Framing treated wastewater as recycled water increases willingness to use and willingness to pay," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 285-292, June.
- Carr, Gemma & Potter, Robert B. & Nortcliff, Stephen, 2011. "Water reuse for irrigation in Jordan: Perceptions of water quality among farmers," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(5), pages 847-854, March.
- Nikoleta Jones & Konstantinos Evangelinos & Petros Gaganis & Eugenia Polyzou, 2011. "Citizens’ Perceptions on Water Conservation Policies and the Role of Social Capital," Water Resources Management, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 509-522, January.
- Elcin Akcura, 2013. "Mandatory versus voluntary payment for green electricity," Working Papers 161, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Office of the Chief Economist.
- James Stoutenborough & Arnold Vedlitz, 2014. "Public Attitudes Toward Water Management and Drought in the United States," Water Resources Management, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 697-714, February.
- Dupont, Diane P., 2011. "Reclaimed Wastewater and the WTP to avoid Summer Water Restrictions: Incorporation Endogenous Free-riding Beliefs," 85th Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2011, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 108778, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Maton, Laure & Psarras, Georgios & Kasapakis, Giannis & Ravn Lorenzen, Jesper & Andersen, Martin & Boesen, Mads & Nøhr Bak, Søren & Chartzoulakis, Kostas & Marcus Pedersen, Soren & Kloppmann, Wolfra, 2010. "Assessing the net benefits of using wastewater treated with a membrane bioreactor for irrigating vegetables in Crete," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 458-464, December.
- Pere Riera & Raúl Brey & Guillermo Gándara, 2008. "Bid design for non-parametric contingent valuation with a single bounded dichotomous choice format," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 186(3), pages 43-60, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.