AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 54 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muller-Furstenberger, Georg & Stephan, Gunter, 2007. "Integrated assessment of global climate change with learning-by-doing and energy-related research and development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5298-5309, November.
- Adua, Lazarus, 2010. "To cool a sweltering earth: Does energy efficiency improvement offset the climate impacts of lifestyle?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5719-5732, October.
- Christian Gross, 2011.
"Explaining the (non-) causality between energy and economic growth in the U.S. - A multivariate sectoral analysis,"
Papers on Economics and Evolution
2011-04, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Gross, Christian, 2012. "Explaining the (non-) causality between energy and economic growth in the U.S.—A multivariate sectoral analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 489-499.
- Perez Blanco, Carlos Dionisio & Gomez Gomez, Carlos Mario, 2012. "Design of optimum private insurance schemes as a means to reduce water overexploitation during drought events. A case study in Campo de Cartagena (Segura River Basin, Spain)," 86th Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2012, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 135090, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Sorrell, Steve, 2009. "Jevons' Paradox revisited: The evidence for backfire from improved energy efficiency," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1456-1469, April.
- Polimeni, John M & Iorgulescu Polimeni, Raluca, 2007. "Energy Consumption in Transitional Economies: Jevons' Paradox for Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, and Poland (Part I)," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 4(3), pages 63-80, September.
- Cristina Sendra & Xavier Gabarrell & Teresa Vicent, 2006. "Análisis de los flujos de materiales de una región: Cataluña (1996-2000)," Revista Iberoamericana de Economía Ecológica, Red Iberoamericana de Economía Ecológica, vol. 4, pages 43-54.
- Cristea Anca, 2011. "Macroeconmic Tendencies Of Environmental Taxes In," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 157-168, December.
- Llop Llop, Maria, 2006.
"Economic impacts of alternative water policy scenarios in the Spanish production system: an input-output analysis,"
2072/3681, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Llop, Maria, 2008. "Economic impact of alternative water policy scenarios in the Spanish production system: An input-output analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 288-294, December.
- Lawn, Philip, 2011. "Wake up economists! - Currency-issuing central governments have no budget constraint," MPRA Paper 28224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wiebren J. Boonstra & Sofie Joosse, 2013. "The Social Dynamics of Degrowth," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 22(2), pages 171-189, April.
- Ediger, Volkan S. & Hosgor, Enes & Surmeli, A. Nesen & Tatlidil, Huseyin, 2007. "Fossil fuel sustainability index: An application of resource management," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 2969-2977, May.
- Alcott, Blake, 2008. "The sufficiency strategy: Would rich-world frugality lower environmental impact," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 770-786, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.