AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 54 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adua, Lazarus, 2010. "To cool a sweltering earth: Does energy efficiency improvement offset the climate impacts of lifestyle?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5719-5732, October.
- Polimeni, John M & Iorgulescu Polimeni, Raluca, 2007. "Energy Consumption in Transitional Economies: Jevons' Paradox for Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, and Poland (Part I)," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 4(3), pages 63-80, September.
- Cristina Sendra & Xavier Gabarrell & Teresa Vicent, 2006. "Análisis de los flujos de materiales de una región: Cataluña (1996-2000)," Revista Iberoamericana de Economía Ecológica, Red Iberoamericana de Economía Ecológica, vol. 4, pages 43-54.
- Sorrell, Steve, 2009. "Jevons' Paradox revisited: The evidence for backfire from improved energy efficiency," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1456-1469, April.
- Aurélien Dumont & Beatriz Mayor & Elena López-Gunn, 2013. "Is the rebound effect or Jevons paradox a useful concept for better management of water resources? Insights from the Irrigation Modernisation Process in Spain," Post-Print halshs-00991778, HAL.
- Wiebren J. Boonstra & Sofie Joosse, 2013. "The Social Dynamics of Degrowth," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 22(2), pages 171-189, April.
- Gomez, Carlos Mario & Gutierrez, Carlos, 2011. "Enhancing Irrigation Efficiency but Increasing Water Use: The Jevons' Paradox," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114622, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Llop Llop, Maria, 2006.
"Economic impacts of alternative water policy scenarios in the Spanish production system: an input-output analysis,"
2072/3681, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Llop, Maria, 2008. "Economic impact of alternative water policy scenarios in the Spanish production system: An input-output analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 288-294, December.
- Ediger, Volkan S. & Hosgor, Enes & Surmeli, A. Nesen & Tatlidil, Huseyin, 2007. "Fossil fuel sustainability index: An application of resource management," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 2969-2977, May.
- Bajmócy, Zoltán & Málovics, György, 2011.
"Az ökológiai hatékonyságot növelő innovációk hatása a fenntarthatóságra. Az IPAT formula dinamizálása
[The effects of eco-innovations on sustainability. Modifying the IPAT]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(10), pages 890-904.
- Alcott, Blake, 2008. "The sufficiency strategy: Would rich-world frugality lower environmental impact," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 770-786, February.
- Christian Gross, 2011.
"Explaining the (non-) causality between energy and economic growth in the U.S. - A multivariate sectoral analysis,"
Papers on Economics and Evolution
2011-04, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Gross, Christian, 2012. "Explaining the (non-) causality between energy and economic growth in the U.S.—A multivariate sectoral analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 489-499.
- Muller-Furstenberger, Georg & Stephan, Gunter, 2007. "Integrated assessment of global climate change with learning-by-doing and energy-related research and development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5298-5309, November.
- Turner, Karen, 2012. "'Rebound' effects from increased energy efficiency: a time to pause and reflect," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2012-15, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Cristea Anca, 2011. "Macroeconmic Tendencies Of Environmental Taxes In," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 157-168, December.
- Anderson, Blake & M'Gonigle, Michael, 2012. "Does ecological economics have a future?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 37-48.
- Bajmócy, Zoltán & Málovics, György, 2009.
"A fenntarthatóság közgazdaságtani értelmezései
[Economic interpretations of sustainability]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(5), pages 464-483.
- Alcon, Francisco & De Miguel, MarÃa Dolores & Burton, Michael P., 2008. "AdopciÃ³n de tecnologÃa de distribuciÃ³n y control del agua en las Comunidades de Regantes de la RegiÃ³n de Murcia," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(1).
- Berbel, J. & Mateos, L., 2014. "Does investment in irrigation technology necessarily generate rebound effects? A simulation analysis based on an agro-economic model," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 25-34.
- Lawn, Philip, 2011. "Wake up economists! - Currency-issuing central governments have no budget constraint," MPRA Paper 28224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Perez Blanco, Carlos Dionisio & Gomez Gomez, Carlos Mario, 2012. "Design of optimum private insurance schemes as a means to reduce water overexploitation during drought events. A case study in Campo de Cartagena (Segura River Basin, Spain)," 86th Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2012, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 135090, Agricultural Economics Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.