On Total Productivity and All That
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal The Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 70 (1962)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alcott, Blake, 2008. "The sufficiency strategy: Would rich-world frugality lower environmental impact," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 770-786, February.
- Hastings, Trevor, 1981. "The Impact Of Scientific Research On Australian Rural Productivity," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 25(01), April.
- Michelle Alexopoulos & Jon Cohen, 2009.
"Measuring Our Ignorance, One Book at a Time: New Indicators of Technological Change, 1909-1949,"
tecipa-349, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Alexopoulos, Michelle & Cohen, Jon, 2009. "Measuring our ignorance, one book at a time: New indicators of technological change, 1909-1949," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 450-470, May.
- Klundert, T.C.M.J. van de & David, P.A., 1965. "Biased Efficiency Growth and Capital-Labor Substitution in the U.S., 1899-1960Biased Efficiency Growth and Capital-Labor Substitution in the U.S., 1899-1960," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4860203, Tilburg University.
- Carter, Colin A. & Chen, Jing & Chu, Baojin, 2003. "Agricultural productivity growth in China: farm level versus aggregate measurement," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 53-71.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.