The distributional effects of international outsourcing in a 2 x 2 production model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal The North American Journal of Economics and Finance.
Volume (Year): 14 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620163
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Frensch & Jan Hanousek & Evžen Kočenda, 2013. "Incomplete Specialization and Trade in Parts and Components," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1044, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Arnaud Costinot & Jonathan Vogel & Su Wang, 2011.
"An Elementary Theory of Global Supply Chains,"
NBER Working Papers
16936, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Su Wang & Jonathan Vogel & Arnaud Costinot, 2011. "An Elementary Theory of Global Supply Chains," 2011 Meeting Papers 95, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Arnaud Costinot & Jonathan E. Vogel & Su Wang, 2011. "An Elementary Theory of Global Supply Chains," CESifo Working Paper Series 3402, CESifo Group Munich.
- Aekapol Chongvilaivan & Shandre M. Thangavelu, 2012. "Outsourcing and Labour Productivity: Case of Singapore Manufacturing Sector," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 1201, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Horgos Daniel, 2012. "International Outsourcing and Wage Rigidity," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 12(2), pages 1-28, June.
- Hartmut Egger & Josef Falkinger, 2003. "The Role of Public Infrastructure for Firm Location and International Outsourcing," CESifo Working Paper Series 970, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gene M. Grossman & Esteban Rossi‐Hansberg, 2012.
"Task Trade Between Similar Countries,"
Econometric Society, vol. 80(2), pages 593-629, 03.
- Grossman, Gene M. & Rossi-Hansberg, Esteban, 2011. "Task trade between similar countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5819, The World Bank.
- Gene M. Grossman & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2008. "Task Trade between Similar Countries," NBER Working Papers 14554, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kurt Kratena, 2006. "International Outsourcing and Labour with Sector-specific Human Capital," WIFO Working Papers 272, WIFO.
- Egger, Hartmut & Kreickemeier, Udo, 2008.
"International fragmentation: Boon or bane for domestic employment,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 116-132, January.
- Hartmut Egger & Udo Kreickemeier, 2005. "International Fragmentation: Boon or Bane for Domestic Employment?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1595, CESifo Group Munich.
- Carmen Díaz Mora & Rosario Gandoy Juste, . "Estrategias de fragmentación de la producción: Una realidad en la industria española?," Studies on the Spanish Economy 180, FEDEA.
- Michael Pfaffermayr & Peter Egger & Andrea Weber, 2007. "Sectoral adjustment of employment to shifts in outsourcing and trade: evidence from a dynamic fixed effects multinomial logit model," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(3), pages 559-580.
- Thede, Susanna, 2012. "A Simple Model of Trade, Job Task Offshoring and Social Insurance," Working Papers 2012:16, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Hartmut Egger & Peter Egger, 2002. "How international outsourcing drives up Eastern European wages," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 138(1), pages 83-96, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.