Factor bias, sector bias, and the effects of technical progress on relative factor prices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 54 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jones, Ronald W, 2000. "Technical Progress, Price Adjustments, and Wages," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(3), pages 497-503, August.
- Binswanger, Hans P., 1973.
"The Measurement Of Technical Change Biases With Many Factors Of Production,"
14205, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Binswanger, Hans P, 1974. "The Measurement of Technical Change Biases with Many Factors of Production," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(6), pages 964-76, December.
- Paul Krugman, 1995.
"Technology, Trade, and Factor Prices,"
NBER Working Papers
5355, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davis, Donald R., 1998.
"Technology, unemployment, and relative wages in a global economy,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 42(9), pages 1613-1633, November.
- Donald R. Davis, 1996. "Technology, Unemployment, and Relative Wages in a Global Economy," NBER Working Papers 5636, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James A. Kahn & Jong-Soo Lim, 1998.
"Skilled labor-augmenting technical progress in U.S. manufacturing,"
47, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Kahn, J. & Lim, J.S., 1997. "Skilled Labor-Augmenting Technical Progress in U.S. Manufacturing," RCER Working Papers 437, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- James A. Kahn & Jong-Soo Lim, 1997. "Skilled labor -- augmenting technical progress in U.S. manufacturing," Research Paper 9738, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Ronald W. Jones, 1965. "The Structure of Simple General Equilibrium Models," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 557.
- Sato, Ryuzo, 1970. "The Estimation of Biased Technical Progress and the Production Function," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 11(2), pages 179-208, June.
- Robert Stehrer, 2010.
"The effects of factor and sector biased technical change revisited,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 65-94, February.
- Robert Stehrer, 2005. "The Effects of Factor- and Sector-biased Technical Change Revisited," wiiw Working Papers 35, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Robert Stehrer, 2007. "The effects of factor and sector biased technical change revisited," FIW Working Paper series 006, FIW.
- Eckel, Carsten, 2003. "Labor market adjustments to globalization: unemployment versus relative wages," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 173-188, August.
- Kreickemeier, Udo & Nelson, Douglas, 2006. "Fair wages, unemployment and technological change in a global economy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 451-469, December.
- Daniel Becker & Erich Gundlach, 2006.
"Notes on Factor Price Equality and Biased Technical Change in a Two-Cone Trade Model,"
Kiel Working Papers
1300, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Becker, Daniel Thomas & Gundlach, Erich, 2006. "Notes on factor price equality and biased technical change in a two-cone trade model," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 68, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Xiang, Chong, 2007. "New goods and the skill premium," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 133-147, March.
- Joy Mazumdar & Myriam Quispe-Agnoli, 2002. "Trade and the skill premium in developing countries: the role of intermediate goods and some evidence from Peru," Working Paper 2002-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Robertson, Raymond, 2004. "Relative prices and wage inequality: evidence from Mexico," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 387-409, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.