The effects of state political interests and campus outputs on public university revenues
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics of Education Review.
Volume (Year): 20 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- McPherson, Michael S. & Schapiro, Morton Owen, 1997. "Financing Undergraduate Education: Designing National Policies," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 50(3), pages 557-71, September.
- Claudia Goldin & Lawrence F. Katz, 1998.
"The Shaping of Higher Education: The Formative Years in the United States, 1890 to 1940,"
NBER Working Papers
6537, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claudia Goldin & Lawrence F. Katz, 1999. "The Shaping of Higher Education: The Formative Years in the United States, 1890 to 1940," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 13(1), pages 37-62, Winter.
- Roger G. Noll & William P. Rogerson, . "The Economics of University Indirect Cost Reimbursement in Federal Research Grants," Working Papers 97039, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Kane, Thomas J, 1994. "College Entry by Blacks since 1970: The Role of College Costs, Family Background, and the Returns to Education," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(5), pages 878-911, October.
- Coughlin, Cletus C. & Erekson, O. Homer, 1986. "Determinants of state aid and voluntary support of higher education," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 179-190, April.
- Hoenack, Stephen A. & Pierro, Daniel J., 1990. "An econometric model of a public university's income and enrollments," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 403-423, December.
- Clotfelter, Charles T, 1976. "Public Spending for Higher Education: An Empirical Test of Two Hypotheses," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 31(2), pages 177-95.
- Ehrenberg, R.G.Ronald G., 2004. "Econometric studies of higher education," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 121(1-2), pages 19-37.
- Robert B Archibald & David H Feldman, 2004.
"State Higher Education Spending and the Tax Revolt,"
- Robert B. Archibald & David H. Feldman, 2004. "State Higher Education Spending and the Tax Revolt," Working Papers 10, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Hemelt, Steven W. & Marcotte, Dave E., 2008. "Rising Tuition and Enrollment in Public Higher Education," IZA Discussion Papers 3827, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fethke, Gary, 2005. "Strategic determination of higher education subsidies and tuitions," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 601-609, October.
- Fethke, Gary, 2011. "Welfare effects of subsidizing higher education when access and quality are endogenous," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 45-48, July.
- Nicole M. Fortin, 2006. "Higher-Education Policies and the College Wage Premium: Cross-State Evidence from the 1990s," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(4), pages 959-987, September.
- Michael Rizzo & Ronald G. Ehrenberg, 2004.
"Resident and Nonresident Tuition and Enrollment at Flagship State Universities,"
in: College Choices: The Economics of Where to Go, When to Go, and How to Pay For It, pages 303-354
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael J. Rizzo & Ronald G. Ehrenberg, 2003. "Resident and Nonresident Tuition and Enrollment at Flagship State Universities," NBER Working Papers 9516, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthew Nagler, 2008. "Funding Shocks and Optimal University Admissions and Financial Aid Policies," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 36(3), pages 345-358, September.
- Neill, Christine, 2009. "Tuition fees and the demand for university places," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 561-570, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.