Is health insurance affordable for the uninsured?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 25 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/11091 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michel Grignon & Bidénam Kambia-Chopin, 2009. "Income and the Demand for Complementary Health Insurance in France," Working Papers DT24, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Apr 2009.
- Jérôme Wittwer & Clémence Perraudin & Florence Jusot, 2011. "L’accessibilité financière à la complémentaire santé en France : les résultats de l’enquête Budget de Famille 2006," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 450(1), pages 29-46.
- Jusot, Florence & Perraudin, Clémence & Wittwer, Jérôme, 2011. "L'accessibilité financière à la complémentaire santé en France : les résultats de l'enquête Budget de Famille 2006," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/11091, Paris Dauphine University.
- Guthmuller, Sophie & Jusot, Florence & Wittwer, Jérôme, 2012. "Improving take-up of health insurance program: a social experiment in France," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/9715, Paris Dauphine University.
- Jusot, Florence & Legal, Anne & Wittwer, Jérôme, 2008. "La complémentaire santé : un bien normal ?," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/1926, Paris Dauphine University.
- Wittwer, Jérôme & Jusot, Florence & Perraudin, Clémence, 2010. "Determinants of Complementary Health Insurance in France : The predominant role of the level of income," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/7734, Paris Dauphine University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.