Is health insurance affordable for the uninsured?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 25 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jusot, Florence & Legal, Anne & Wittwer, Jérôme, 2008. "La complémentaire santé : un bien normal ?," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/1926, Paris Dauphine University.
- Bradley Herring & Mark V. Pauly, 2006. "The Effect of State Community Rating Regulations on Premiums and Coverage in the Individual Health Insurance Market," NBER Working Papers 12504, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jérôme Wittwer & Clémence Perraudin & Florence Jusot, 2011. "L’accessibilité financière à la complémentaire santé en France : les résultats de l’enquête Budget de Famille 2006," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 450(1), pages 29-46.
- C. J. Krizan & Adela Luque & Alice Zawacki, 2014. "The Effect Of Employer Health Insurance Offering On The Growth And Survival Of Small Business Prior To The Affordable Care Act," Working Papers 14-22, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00575014 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean Marie Abraham & Thomas DeLeire & Annne Beeson Royalty, 2007. "Health Insurance, Pensions, and Paid Leave: Access to Health Insurance at Small Firms in a Broader Benefit Context: Working Paper 2007-08," Working Papers 18725, Congressional Budget Office.
- Helen Levy & Thomas DeLeire, 2003. "What Do People Buy When They Don't Buy Health Insurance And What Does that Say about Why They are Uninsured?," NBER Working Papers 9826, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wittwer, Jérôme & Jusot, Florence & Perraudin, Clémence, 2010. "Determinants of Complementary Health Insurance in France : The predominant role of the level of income," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/7734, Paris Dauphine University.
- Jusot, Florence & Perraudin, Clémence & Wittwer, Jérôme, 2011. "L'accessibilité financière à la complémentaire santé en France : les résultats de l'enquête Budget de Famille 2006," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/11091, Paris Dauphine University.
- Michel Grignon & Bidénam Kambia-Chopin, 2009. "Income and the Demand for Complementary Health Insurance in France," Working Papers DT24, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Apr 2009.
- Guthmuller, Sophie & Jusot, Florence & Wittwer, Jérôme, 2014. "Improving take-up of health insurance program: a social experiment in France," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/9715, Paris Dauphine University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.