An econometric model of a public university's income and enrollments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 14 (1990)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berger, Mark C. & Kostal, Thomas, 2002. "Financial resources, regulation, and enrollment in US public higher education," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 101-110, April.
- Brad R. Humphreys, 2006.
"The Relationship Between Big-Time College Football and State Appropriations for Higher Education,"
International Journal of Sport Finance,
Fitness Information Technology, vol. 1(2), pages 119-128, May.
- Brad R. Humphreys, 2003. "The Relationship Between Big-Time College Football and State Appropriations to Higher Education," UMBC Economics Department Working Papers 03-102, UMBC Department of Economics.
- Stratton, Leslie S. & O'Toole, Dennis M. & Wetzel, James N., 2008.
"A multinomial logit model of college stopout and dropout behavior,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 319-331, June.
- Stratton, Leslie S. & O'Toole, Dennis M. & Wetzel, James N., 2005. "A Multinomial Logit Model of College Stopout and Dropout Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 1634, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lowry, Robert C., 2001. "The effects of state political interests and campus outputs on public university revenues," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 105-119, April.
- Singell, Larry Jr. & Stone, Joe A., 2007. "For whom the Pell tolls: The response of university tuition to federal grants-in-aid," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 285-295, June.
- Wetzel, James & O'Toole, Dennis & Peterson, Steven, 1998. "An Analysis of Student Enrollment Demand," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 47-54, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.