Non-linear endogenous fluctuations with free entry and variable markups
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 29 (2005)
Issue (Month): 5 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Basu, Susanto & Fernald, John G, 1997.
"Returns to Scale in U.S. Production: Estimates and Implications,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(2), pages 249-83, April.
- Susanto Basu & John G. Fernald, 1996. "Returns to scale in U.S. production: estimates and implications," International Finance Discussion Papers 546, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Thomas SEEGMULLER, 2004.
"Concurrence imparfaite, variabilité du taux de marge et fluctuations endogènes,"
Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain)
2003042, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Thomas Seegmuller, 2003. "Concurrence imparfaite, variabilité du taux de marge et fluctuations endogènes," Recherches économiques de Louvain, De Boeck Université, vol. 69(4), pages 371-386.
- Thomas Seegmuller, 2001. "Concurrence Imparfaite, Variabilité du Taux de Marge et Fluctuations Endogènes," Working Papers of BETA 2001-21, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Grandmont, Jean-Michel & Pintus, Patrick & de Vilder, Robin, 1998.
"Capital-Labor Substitution and Competitive Nonlinear Endogenous Business Cycles,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 14-59, May.
- Jean-Michel Grandmont & P, A, Pintus & R, De Vilder, 1997. "Capital-Labor Substitution and Competitive Nonlinear Endogenous Business Cycles," Working Papers 97-28, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- GRANDMONT, Jean-Michel & PINTUS, Patrick & de VILDER, Robin, 1997. "Capital-labor substitution and competitive nonlinear endogenous business cycles," CORE Discussion Papers 1997087, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Marta Aloi & Huw D. Dixon & Teresa Lloyd-Braga, 1998.
"Endogenous Fluctuations In an Open Economy with Increasing Returns to Scale,"
98-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Aloi, Marta & Dixon, Huw D. & Lloyd-Braga, Teresa, 2000. "Endogenous fluctuations in an open economy with increasing returns to scale," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 97-125, January.
- Weder, Mark, 2000.
"Animal spirits, technology shocks and the business cycle,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 273-295, February.
- Weder, Mark, 1997. "Animal spirits, technology shocks and the business cycle," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1997,61, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Gali, J., 1991.
"Monopolistic Competition, Business Cycles and the Composition of Aggregate Demand,"
92-03, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Gali Jordi, 1994. "Monopolistic Competition, Business Cycles, and the Composition of Aggregate Demand," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 73-96, June.
- Jordi Galí, 1993. "Monopolistic competition, business cycles and the composition of aggregate demand," Economics Working Papers 45, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Kuhry, Yves, 2001. "Endogenous fluctuations in a cournotian monopolistic competition model with free entry and market power variability," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 389-412, December.
- Cazzavillan, Guido & Lloyd-Braga, Teresa & Pintus, Patrick, 1996.
"Multiple steady states and endogenous fluctuations with increasing returns to scale in production,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange)
- Cazzavillan, Guido & Lloyd-Braga, Teresa & Pintus, Patrick A., 1998. "Multiple Steady States and Endogenous Fluctuations with Increasing Returns to Scale in Production," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 60-107, May.
- G, Cazzavillan & T, Lloyd-Braga & P, A, Pintus, 1997. "Multiple Steady States and Endogenous Fluctuations with Increasing Returns to Scale in Production," Working Papers 97-29, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Julio J. Rotemberg & Michael Woodford, 1989.
"Oligopolistic Pricing and the Effects of Aggregate Demand on Economic Activity,"
NBER Working Papers
3206, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rotemberg, Julio J & Woodford, Michael, 1992. "Oligopolistic Pricing and the Effects of Aggregate Demand on Economic Activity," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(6), pages 1153-1207, December.
- Jorgen Jacobsen, Hans, 2000. "Endogenous, imperfectly competitive business cycles," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 305-336, February.
- Coimbra, Rui & Lloyd-Braga, Teresa & Modesto, Leonor, 2002. "Endogenous Growth Fluctuations in Unionised Economy with Productive Externalities," CEPR Discussion Papers 3230, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chiappori, Pierre Andre & Guesnerie, Roger, 1991.
"Sunspot equilibria in sequential markets models,"
Handbook of Mathematical Economics,
in: W. Hildenbrand & H. Sonnenschein (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 32, pages 1683-1762
- Julio J. Rotemberg & Michael Woodford, 1991. "Markups and the Business Cycle," NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1991, Volume 6, pages 63-140 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cazzavillan, Guido, 2001. "Indeterminacy and Endogenous Fluctuations with Arbitrarily Small Externalities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 133-157, November.
- Franck PORTIER, 1995. "Business Formation and Cyclical Markups in the French Business Cycle," Annales d'Economie et de Statistique, ENSAE, issue 37-38, pages 411-440.
- Jaimovich, Nir, 2007.
"Firm dynamics and markup variations: Implications for sunspot equilibria and endogenous economic fluctuations,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 300-325, November.
- Nir Jaimovich, 2007. "Firm Dynamics and Markup Variations: Implications for Sunspot Equilibria and Endogenous Economic Fluctuation," Discussion Papers 07-011, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Lloyd-Braga, Teresa & Modesto, Leonor & Seegmuller, Thomas, 2011.
"Market Distortions and Local Indeterminacy: A General Approach,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5603, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Teresa Lloyd-Braga & Leonor Modesto & Thomas Seegmuller, 2011. "Market distortions and local indeterminacy: a general approach," Working Papers halshs-00576582, HAL.
- Paulo Brito & Luís Costa & Huw Dixon, 2010.
"Non-Smooth Dynamics and Multiple Equilibria in a Cournt-Ramsey Model with Endogenous Markups,"
Working Papers Department of Economics
2010/14, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Brito, Paulo B. & Costa, Luís F. & Dixon, Huw, 2013. "Non-smooth dynamics and multiple equilibria in a Cournot–Ramsey model with endogenous markups," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 2287-2306.
- Brito, Paulo & Costa, Luís F. & Dixon, Huw David, 2008. "Non-smooth Dynamics and Multiple Equilibria in a Cournot-Ramsey Model with Endogenous Markups," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2008/21, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Jul 2010.
- Thomas Seegmuller, 2009.
"Capital-Labour Substitution And Endogenous Fluctuations: A Monopolistic Competition Approach With Variable Markup,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 60(3), pages 301-319.
- Afonso, António & Costa, Luís F., 2010.
"Market power and fiscal policy in OECD countries,"
Working Paper Series
1173, European Central Bank.
- Maria José Gil-Moltó & Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2012. "Industry Dynamics and Indeterminacy in an OLG Economy with Endogenous Occupational Choice," Discussion Papers in Economics 12/09, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Sep 2012.
- Koichi Futagami & Tatsuro Iwaisako & Makoto Okamura, 2011. "Welfare Analysis of Free Entry in a Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 11-20, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Alain Gabler, 2008.
"Sector-specific Markup Fluctuations and the Business Cycle,"
2008 Meeting Papers
88, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Alain Gabler, 2007. "Sector-specific Markup Fluctuations and the Business Cycle," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/25, European University Institute.
- Dos Santos Ferreira, Rodolphe & Lloyd-Braga, Teresa, 2008.
"Business cycles with free entry ruled by animal spirits,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 3502-3519, November.
- Dos Santos Ferreira, Rodolphe & Lloyd-Braga, Teresa, 2003. "Business Cycles with Free Entry Ruled by Animal Spirits," CEPR Discussion Papers 3919, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard W. Evans, 2007. "Is openness inflationary? Imperfect competition and monetary market power," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 01, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Thomas Seegmuller & Leonor Modesto & Teresa Lloyd-Braga, 2008. "Market Imperfections and Endogenous Fluctuations," 2008 Meeting Papers 739, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00194292 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maria José Gil-Moltó & Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2013. "Endogenous Market Structure, Occupational Choice, and Growth Cycles," Discussion Papers in Economics 13/05, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.