Endogenous, imperfectly competitive business cycles
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 44 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rankin, Neil, 1989. "Imperfect Competition, Expectations and the Effectiveness of Monetary Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 291, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gale, David, 1973. "Pure exchange equilibrium of dynamic economic models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 12-36, February.
- Gali, Jordi, 1996.
"Multiple Equilibria in a Growth Model with Monopolistic Competition,"
Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 251-66, August.
- Jordi GalÎ, 1996. "Multiple equilibria in a growth model with monopolistic competition (*)," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 251-266.
- Galí, Jordi, 1993. "Multiple Equilibria in a Growth Model with Monopolistic Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 751, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Koskela, Erkki & Viren, Matti, 1992. " Inflation, Capital Markets and Household Saving in the Nordic Countries," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(2), pages 215-27.
- Dixon,Huw David & Rankin,Neil, 1995. "The New Macroeconomics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521479479, October.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro, 1987. "Monopolistic Competition and the Effects of Aggregate Demand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(4), pages 647-66, September.
- Benhabib, Jess & Laroque, Guy, 1988. "On competitive cycles in productive economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 145-170, June.
- Gali, Jordi, 1995. "Product diversity, endogenous markups, and development traps," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 39-63, August.
- Jordi Galí, 1993.
"Monopolistic competition, business cycles and the composition of aggregate demand,"
Economics Working Papers
45, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Gali Jordi, 1994. "Monopolistic Competition, Business Cycles, and the Composition of Aggregate Demand," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 73-96, June.
- Gali, J., 1991. "Monopolistic Competition, Business Cycles and the Composition of Aggregate Demand," Papers 92-03, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Stephen Nickell & D Nicolitsas, 1994.
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0219, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Grandmont, Jean-Michel, 1985.
"On Endogenous Competitive Business Cycles,"
Econometric Society, vol. 53(5), pages 995-1045, September.
- Hart, Oliver, 1982. "A Model of Imperfect Competition with Keynesian Features," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 97(1), pages 109-38, February.
- Silvestre, J., 1994. "Market Power in Macroeconomic Models: New Developments," Papers 94-07, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467.
- Hans Jørgen Jacobsen & Christian Schultz, 1991.
"On the Effectiveness of Economic Policy when Competition is Imperfect and Expectations are Rational,"
91-16, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Jacobsen, Hans Jorgen & Schultz, Christian, 1994. "On the effectiveness of economic policy when competition is imperfect and expectations are rational," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 305-327, February.
- Benassy, Jean-Pascal, 1987. "Imperfect competition, unemployment and policy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-2), pages 417-426.
- Azariadis, Costas & Guesnerie, Roger, 1986. "Sunspots and Cycles," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(5), pages 725-37, October.
- Thomas Seegmuller, 2005.
"On the stabilizing virtues of imperfect competition,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 1(4), pages 313-323.
- De Palma, Francesco & Seegmuller, Thomas, 2004. "Unions, wage differential and indeterminacy," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 205-218, September.
- Seegmuller, Thomas, 2008.
"Taste For Variety And Endogenous Fluctuations In A Monopolistic Competition Model,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(04), pages 561-577, September.
- Thomas Seegmuller, 2007. "Taste for variety and endogenous fluctuations in a monopolistic competition model," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v07004, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00194160 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00194165 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00194165 is not listed on IDEAS
- De Palma, Francesco & Seegmuller, Thomas, 2005.
"Dual Labor Market And Endogenous Fluctuations,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(03), pages 398-411, June.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00194173 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kaas, Leo & Madden, Paul, 2005.
"Imperfectly competitive cycles with Keynesian and Walrasian features,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 861-886, May.
- Kaas, Leo & Madden, Paul, 2000. "Imperfectly Competitive Cycles with Keynesian and Walrasian Features," Economics Series 83, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- L Kaas & P Madden, 2002. "Imperfectly Competitive Cycles with Keynesian and Walrasian Features," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 20, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- L Kaas & P Madden, 2002. "Imperfectly Competitive Cycles with Keynesian and Walrasian Features," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0211, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Dos Santos Ferreira, Rodolphe & Lloyd-Braga, Teresa, 2005. "Non-linear endogenous fluctuations with free entry and variable markups," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 847-871, May.
- Indrajit Ray & Herakles Polemarchakis, 2004.
"Sunspots, Correlation And Competition,"
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004
89, Royal Economic Society.
- Thomas SEEGMULLER, 2004.
"Endogenous Cycles in aTwo-sector Overlapping Generations Model under Intertemporal Substitutability,"
Annales d'Economie et de Statistique,
ENSAE, issue 74, pages 131-146.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.