Nonlinear difference equations bifurcations and chaos : an introduction
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CEPREMAP in its series CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) with number 8811.
Length: 119 pages
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Seegmuller, 2007.
"Taste for variety and endogenous fluctuations in a monopolistic competition model,"
UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Seegmuller, Thomas, 2008. "Taste For Variety And Endogenous Fluctuations In A Monopolistic Competition Model," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(04), pages 561-577, September.
- Thomas Seegmuller, 2007. "Taste for variety and endogenous fluctuations in a monopolistic competition model," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v07004, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Thomas Seegmuller, 2008. "Taste for Variety and Endogenous Fluctuations in a Monopolistic Competition Model," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00266722, HAL.
- Puga, Diego, 1997.
"The Rise and Fall of Regional Inequalities,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1575, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pflüger, Michael P. & Tabuchi, Takatoshi, 2008.
"Trade and Location with Land as a Productive Factor,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3716, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pfluger, Michael & Takatoshi Tabuchi, 2008. "Trade and Location with Land as a Productive Factor," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-591, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- George-Marios Angeletos & Laurent E. Calvet, 2001. "Incomplete Markets, Growth, and the Business Cycle," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1910, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Florian Wagener & Cars Hommes & William Brock, 2006.
"More hedging instruments may destabilize markets,"
wp06-11, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- William Brock & Cars Hommes & Florian Wagener, 2006. "More Hedging Instruments may destablize Markets," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-080/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 30 Apr 2008.
- Brock, W.A. & Hommes, C.H. & Wagener, F.O.O., 2006. "More hedging instruments may destabilize markets," CeNDEF Working Papers 06-12, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- James Bullard, 1991.
1991-004, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Daniel Daianu & Lucian-Liviu Albu, .
"Strain and the Inflation - Unemployment Relationship: A Conceptual and Empirical Investigation,"
Ace Project Memoranda
96/15, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Daianu, Daniel & Albu, Lucian-Liviu, 1996. "Strain and the inflation - unemployment relationship: a conceptual and empirical investigation," MPRA Paper 14017, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Albu, Lucian-Liviu & Daianu, Daniel & Pavelescu, Florin-Marius, 2002. "Underground economy quantitative models. Some applications to Romania’s case," MPRA Paper 14210, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Coimbra, Rui & Lloyd-Braga, Teresa & Modesto, Leonor, 2002. "Endogenous Growth Fluctuations in Unionised Economy with Productive Externalities," CEPR Discussion Papers 3230, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sébastien Villemot).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.