Nonlinear difference equations bifurcations and chaos : an introduction
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CEPREMAP in its series CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) with number 8811.
Length: 119 pages
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Puga, Diego, 1997.
"The Rise and Fall of Regional Inequalities,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1575, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Florian Wagener & Cars Hommes & William Brock, 2006.
"More hedging instruments may destabilize markets,"
wp06-11, Warwick Business School, Financial Econometrics Research Centre.
- Seegmuller, Thomas, 2008.
"Taste For Variety And Endogenous Fluctuations In A Monopolistic Competition Model,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(04), pages 561-577, September.
- Thomas Seegmuller, 2007. "Taste for variety and endogenous fluctuations in a monopolistic competition model," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v07004, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Thomas Seegmuller, 2007. "Taste for variety and endogenous fluctuations in a monopolistic competition model," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00143424, HAL.
- Thomas Seegmuller, 2008. "Taste for Variety and Endogenous Fluctuations in a Monopolistic Competition Model," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00266722, HAL.
- Albu, Lucian-Liviu & Daianu, Daniel & Pavelescu, Florin-Marius, 2002. "Underground economy quantitative models. Some applications to Romania’s case," MPRA Paper 14210, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Brock & Cars Hommes & Florian Wagener, 2006. "More Hedging Instruments may destablize Markets," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-080/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 30 Apr 2008.
- Daianu, Daniel & Albu, Lucian-Liviu, 1996.
"Strain and the inflation - unemployment relationship: a conceptual and empirical investigation,"
14017, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Daianu & Lucian-Liviu Albu, . "Strain and the Inflation - Unemployment Relationship: A Conceptual and Empirical Investigation," Ace Project Memoranda 96/15, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Coimbra, Rui & Lloyd-Braga, Teresa & Modesto, Leonor, 2002. "Endogenous Growth Fluctuations in Unionised Economy with Productive Externalities," CEPR Discussion Papers 3230, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bullard James, 1994.
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 468-485, December.
- Pflüger, Michael P. & Tabuchi, Takatoshi, 2008.
"Trade and Location with Land as a Productive Factor,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3716, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pfluger, Michael & Takatoshi Tabuchi, 2008. "Trade and Location with Land as a Productive Factor," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-591, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- George-Marios Angeletos & Laurent E. Calvet, 2001. "Incomplete Markets, Growth, and the Business Cycle," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1910, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sébastien Villemot).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.