A dynamic model of job networking and social influences on employment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 28 (2004)
Issue (Month): 6 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Harry J. Holzer, 1986.
"Informal Job Search and Black Youth Unemployment,"
NBER Working Papers
1860, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Topa, Giorgio, 2001. "Social Interactions, Local Spillovers and Unemployment," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(2), pages 261-95, April.
- Brian Krauth, 2000.
"Social Interactions, Thresholds, and Unemployment in Neighborhoods,"
dp00-12, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University, revised 28 Mar 2000.
- Brian Krauth, 2000. "Social Interactions, Thresholds, and Unemployment in Neighborhoods," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1638, Econometric Society.
- Jens Otto Ludwig & Greg Duncan & Joshua C. Pinkston, 2000. "Neighborhood Effects on Economic Self-Sufficiency: Evidence from a Randomized Housing-Mobility Experiment," JCPR Working Papers 159, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Dale T. Mortensen & Christopher A. Pissarides, 1999.
"Job Reallocation, Employment Fluctuations and Unemployment,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0421, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Mortensen, Dale T. & Pissarides, Christopher A., 1999. "Job reallocation, employment fluctuations and unemployment," Handbook of Macroeconomics, in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 18, pages 1171-1228 Elsevier.
- Dale T. Mortensen & Christopher A. Pissarides, 1993.
"Job Creation and Job Destruction in the Theory of Unemployment,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0110, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Mortensen, Dale T & Pissarides, Christopher A, 1994. "Job Creation and Job Destruction in the Theory of Unemployment," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(3), pages 397-415, July.
- Datcher, Linda, 1983. "The Impact of Informal Networks of Quit Behavior," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(3), pages 491-95, August.
- Bramoullé, Yann & Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2004.
"Social Networks and Labor Market Transitions,"
IDEI Working Papers
300, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Bramoullé, Yann & Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2004. "Social Networks and Labor Market Transitions," IZA Discussion Papers 1215, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bramoullé, Yann & Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2004. "Social Networks and Labour Market Transitions," CEPR Discussion Papers 4523, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thomas K. Bauer & Michael Fertig & Matthias Vorell, 2011.
"Neighborhood Effects and Individual Unemployment,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
409, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Thomas K. Bauer & Michael Fertig & Matthias Vorell, 2011. "Neighborhood Eff ects and Individual Unemployment," Ruhr Economic Papers 0285, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Fertig, Michael & Vorell, Matthias, 2011. "Neighborhood Effects and Individual Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 6040, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yannis M. Ioannides & Linda Datcher Loury, 2004.
"Job Information Networks, Neighborhood Effects, and Inequality,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 42(4), pages 1056-1093, December.
- Yannis M. Ioannides & Linda Datcher Loury, 2002. "Job Information Networks, Neighborhood Effects and Inequality," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0217, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Simon Gemkow & Michael Neugart, 2011. "Referral hiring, endogenous social networks, and inequality: an agent-based analysis," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 703-719, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.