Time consistent side payments in a dynamic game of downstream pollution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 25 (2001)
Issue (Month): 12 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frederick Ploeg & Aart Zeeuw, 1992.
"International aspects of pollution control,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(2), pages 117-139, March.
- Ploeg, F. van der & Zeeuw, A.J. de, 1992. "International aspects of pollution control," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-377516, Tilburg University.
- Ploeg, F. van der & Zeeuw, A.J. de, 1990. "International aspects of pollution control," Discussion Paper 1990-65, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Van Der Ploeg, F. & De Zeeuw, A.J., 1990. "International Aspects Of Pollution Control," Papers 9065, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Kaitala, Veijo & Maler, Karl-Goran & Tulkens, Henry, 1995.
" The Acid Rain Game as a Resource Allocation Process with an Application to the International Cooperation among Finland, Russia and Estonia,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 97(2), pages 325-43, June.
- Kaitala, V. & Mäler, K.-G. & Tulkens, H., . "The acid rain game as a resource allocation process with an application to the international cooperation among Finland, Russia and Estonia," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1150, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kaitala, Veijo & Pohjola, Matti, 1990. "Economic Development and Agreeable Redistribution in Capitalism: Efficient Game Equilibria in a Two-Class Neoclassical Growth Model," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 31(2), pages 421-38, May.
- Martin Wade E. & Patrick Robert H. & Tolwinski Boleslaw, 1993. "A Dynamic Game of a Transboundary Pollutant with Asymmetric Players," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 1-12, July.
- Dockner Engelbert J. & Van Long Ngo, 1993. "International Pollution Control: Cooperative versus Noncooperative Strategies," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 13-29, July.
- Benchekroun, Hassan & Ray Chaudhuri, Amrita, 2014. "Transboundary pollution and clean technologies," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 601-619.
- Eyland, Terry & Zaccour, Georges, 2014. "Carbon tariffs and cooperative outcomes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 718-728.
- Benchekroun, H. & Ray Chaudhuri, A., 2008.
"Collusion Inducing Taxation of a Polluting Oligopoly,"
2008-80, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Benchekroun, Hassan & Ray Chaudhuri, Amrita, 2011. "Environmental policy and stable collusion: The case of a dynamic polluting oligopoly," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 479-490, April.
- Benchekroun, H. & Ray Chaudhuri, A., 2010.
"'The Voracity Effect' and Climate Change: The Impact of Clean Technologies,"
2010-97, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hassan Benchekroun & Amrita Ray Chaudhuri, 2011. "“The Voracity Effect” and Climate Change: The Impact of Clean Technologies," Working Papers 2011.05, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- BENCHEKROUN, Hassan & RAY CHAUDHURI, Amrita, 2010. "'The Voracity Effect' and Climate Change : The Impact of Clean Technologies," Cahiers de recherche 16-2010, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Benchekroun, H. & Ray Chaudhuri, A., 2009. "On Cleaner Technologies in a Transboundary Pollution Game," Discussion Paper 2009-23, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jørgensen, Steffen, 2010. "A dynamic game of waste management," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 258-265, February.
- Smala Fanokoa, Pascaux & Telahigue, Issam & Zaccour, Georges, 2011. "Buying cooperation in an asymmetric environmental differential game," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 935-946, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.