Can negotiations prevent fish wars?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 24 (2000)
Issue (Month): 8 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Busch, Lutz-Alexander & Wen, Quan, 1995.
"Perfect Equilibria in Negotiation Model,"
Econometric Society, vol. 63(3), pages 545-65, May.
- Busch, L-A. & Wen, Q., 1991. "Perfect Equilibria in a Negotiation Model," University of Western Ontario, The Centre for the Study of International Economic Relations Working Papers 9108, University of Western Ontario, The Centre for the Study of International Economic Relations.
- Van Der Ploeg, F. & De Zeeuw, A.J., 1990.
"International Aspects Of Pollution Control,"
9065, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Ploeg, F. van der & Zeeuw, A.J. de, 1990. "International aspects of pollution control," Discussion Paper 1990-65, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ploeg, F. van der & Zeeuw, A.J. de, 1992. "International aspects of pollution control," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-377516, Tilburg University.
- Kaitala, Veijo & Pohjola, Matti, 1990. "Economic Development and Agreeable Redistribution in Capitalism: Efficient Game Equilibria in a Two-Class Neoclassical Growth Model," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 31(2), pages 421-38, May.
- Dutta, Prajit K & Sundaram, Rangarajan K, 1993. "The Tragedy of the Commons?," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 413-26, July.
- Fischer, Ronald D. & Mirman, Leonard J., 1996. "The Compleat Fish Wars: Biological and Dynamic Interactions," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 34-42, January.
- Houba, H. & De Zeeuw, A., 1992.
"Strategic Bargaining for the Control of Dynamic System in State-Space Form,"
9236, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Houba, H.E.D. & Zeeuw, A.J. de, 1992. "Strategic bargaining for the control of a dynamic system in state-space form," Discussion Paper 1992-36, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Haurie, Alain & Pohjola, Matti, 1987. "Efficient equilibria in a differential game of capitalism," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 65-78, March.
- Benhabib, Jess & Radner, Roy, 1992. "The Joint Exploitation of a Productive Asset: A Game-Theoretic Approach," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 155-90, April.
- Ploeg, F. van der & Zeeuw, A.J. de, 1991. "A differential game of international pollution control," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-377518, Tilburg University.
- Zeeuw, A.J. de, 1995. "Strategic bargaining for the control of a dynamic system in state-space form," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-377499, Tilburg University.
- Houba, Harold, 1997. "The policy bargaining model," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 1-27, August.
- Houba, Harold & Wen, Quan, 2006. "Different time preferences and non-stationary contracts in negotiations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 273-279, May.
- Sorger, Gerhard, 2006. "Recursive Nash bargaining over a productive asset," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 2637-2659, December.
- Nicolas Quérou & Mabel Tidball, 2009. "Consistent Conjectures in a Dynamic Model of Non-renewable Resource Management," Working Papers 09-28, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Dec 2009.
- Colin Rowat & Jayasri Dutta, 2004.
"The road to extinction: commons with capital markets,"
Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings
145, Econometric Society.
- Jayasri Dutta & Colin Rowat, 2007. "The Road to Extinction: Commons with Capital Markets," WEF Working Papers 0024, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Jayasri Dutta & Colin Rowat, 2004. "The Road to Extinction: Commons with Capital Markets," GE, Growth, Math methods 0412001, EconWPA.
- Jayasri Dutta & Colin Rowat, 2006. "The Road to Extinction: commons with capital markets," Discussion Papers 04-11r, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Jayasri Dutta & Colin Rowat, 2007. "The Road to Extinction: Commons with Capital Markets," Discussion Papers 04-11RR, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Bard Harstad, 2009.
"The Dynamics of Climate Agreements,"
1474, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Cécile Bastidon, 2003. "Un modèle de conditionnalité ex ante de l'intervention multilaterale," Post-Print hal-00731610, HAL.
- Erdlenbruch, Katrin & Tidball, Mabel & van Soest, Daan, 2008. "Renewable resource management, user heterogeneity, and the scope for cooperation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 597-602, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.