Economic Development and Agreeable Redistribution in Capitalism: Efficient Game Equilibria in a Two-Class Neoclassical Growth Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 31 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vartiainen, Juhana, 1998. "Understanding Swedish Social Democracy: Victims of Success?," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(1), pages 19-39, Spring.
- Edgar J. Sanchez Carrera, 2012. "On feedback nash equilibrium and cooperation in the neoclassical growth model," EconoQuantum, Revista de Economia y Negocios, Universidad de Guadalajara, Centro Universitario de Ciencias Economico Administrativas, Departamento de Metodos Cuantitativos y Maestria en Economia., vol. 9(2), pages 29-43, Julio-Dic.
- Gerhard Sorger, 1996. "Efficient Income Redistribution in a Growing Economy," CIRANO Working Papers 96s-29, CIRANO.
- Smala Fanokoa, Pascaux & Telahigue, Issam & Zaccour, Georges, 2011. "Buying cooperation in an asymmetric environmental differential game," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 935-946, June.
- Dai, Darong, 2012.
"Comparative Studies on Cooperative Stochastic Differential Game and Dynamic Sequential Game of Economic Maturity,"
44339, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Darong DAI & Jun YIN, 2013. "Comparative Studies On Cooperative Stochastic Differential Game And Dynamic Sequential Game Of Economic Maturity," Theoretical and Practical Research in Economic Fields, ASERS Publishing, vol. 0(1), pages 25-60, July.
- Coloma, German, 1999. "Capital accumulation and income distribution as the outcome of a dynamic game," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(8), pages 1177-1196, August.
- Jorgensen, Steffen & Zaccour, Georges, 2001. "Time consistent side payments in a dynamic game of downstream pollution," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 1973-1987, December.
- Dai, Darong, 2013. "Cooperative economic growth," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 407-415.
- Jorgensen, Steffen & Zaccour, Georges, 2003. "Channel coordination over time: incentive equilibria and credibility," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 801-822, March.
- Jess Benhabib, 2003. "The Tradeoff Between Inequality and Growth," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 4(2), pages 491-507, November.
- T. Ramamohan Rao, 1992. "Efficiency and equity in dynamic principal-agent problems," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 55(1), pages 17-41, February.
- Leong, Chee Kian, 2008. "Capitalism and Economic Growth: A Game-Theoretic Perspective," MPRA Paper 10472, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leong, Chee Kian & Huang, Weihong, 2010. "A stochastic differential game of capitalism," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 552-561, July.
- Houba, Harold & Sneek, Koos & Vardy, Felix, 2000. "Can negotiations prevent fish wars?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 1265-1280, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.