Time-consistent Shapley value allocation of pollution cost reduction
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 27 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kaitala, Veijo & Maler, Karl-Goran & Tulkens, Henry, 1995.
" The Acid Rain Game as a Resource Allocation Process with an Application to the International Cooperation among Finland, Russia and Estonia,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 97(2), pages 325-43, June.
- Kaitala, V. & Mäler, K.-G. & Tulkens, H., . "The acid rain game as a resource allocation process with an application to the international cooperation among Finland, Russia and Estonia," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1150, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Van Der Ploeg, F. & De Zeeuw, A.J., 1990.
"International Aspects Of Pollution Control,"
9065, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Ploeg, F. van der & Zeeuw, A.J. de, 1992. "International aspects of pollution control," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-377516, Tilburg University.
- Ploeg, F. van der & Zeeuw, A.J. de, 1990. "International aspects of pollution control," Discussion Paper 1990-65, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Martin Wade E. & Patrick Robert H. & Tolwinski Boleslaw, 1993. "A Dynamic Game of a Transboundary Pollutant with Asymmetric Players," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 1-12, July.
- Dockner Engelbert J. & Van Long Ngo, 1993. "International Pollution Control: Cooperative versus Noncooperative Strategies," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 13-29, July.
- Benchekroun, Hassan & Ray Chaudhuri, Amrita, 2011.
"Environmental policy and stable collusion: The case of a dynamic polluting oligopoly,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 479-490, April.
- Benchekroun, H. & Ray Chaudhuri, A., 2008. "Collusion Inducing Taxation of a Polluting Oligopoly," Discussion Paper 2008-80, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Smala Fanokoa, Pascaux & Telahigue, Issam & Zaccour, Georges, 2011. "Buying cooperation in an asymmetric environmental differential game," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 935-946, June.
- Omar J. Casas & Rosario Romera, 2009. "Controlling the international stock pollutant with policies depending on target values," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws096019, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Hassan Benchekroun & Farnaz Taherkhani, 2013. "Adaptation and the Allocation of Pollution Reduction Costs," Cahiers de recherche 03-2013, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Calvo, Emilio & Rubio, Santiago J., 2013.
"Dynamic Models of International Environmental Agreements: A Differential Game Approach,"
International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics,
now publishers, vol. 6(4), pages 289-339, April.
- Emilio Calvo & Santiago J. Rubio, 2012. "Dynamic Models of International Environmental Agreements: A Differential Game Approach," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0112, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Breton, Michele & Zaccour, Georges & Zahaf, Mehdi, 2006. "A game-theoretic formulation of joint implementation of environmental projects," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 168(1), pages 221-239, January.
- Hans Haller, 2013. "Networks as Public Infrastructure: Externalities, Efficiency, and Implementation," Working Papers e07-35, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Nikolai V. Kolabutin & Nikolay A. Zenkevich, 2011. "Strategically Stable Technological Alliance," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_055, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Gersbach, Hans & Winkler, Ralph, 2012. "Global refunding and climate change," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 1775-1795.
- Hassan Benchekroun & Guiomar Martín-Herrán, 2012. "Farsight and Myopia in a Transboundary Pollution Game," Cahiers de recherche 06-2012, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Omar J. Casas & Rosario Romera, 2009. "The international stock pollutant control: a stochastic formulation," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws090804, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Omar J. Casas & Rosario Romera, 2011. "The international stock pollutant control: a stochastic formulation with transfers," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws112217, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Benchekroun, H. & Ray Chaudhuri, A., 2012.
"Cleaner Technologies and the Stability of International Environmental Agreements,"
2012-021, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Benchekroun, H. & Ray Chaudhuri, A., 2012. "Cleaner Technologies and the Stability of International Environmental Agreements," Discussion Paper 2012-051, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Sudhir A. Shah, 2006. "A Non-Cooperative Theory Of Quantity-Rationing International Transfrontier Pollution," Working papers 143, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Ehud Lehrer & Marco Scarsini, 2013. "On the Core of Dynamic Cooperative Games," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 359-373, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.