Developing effective e-recruiting websites: Insights for managers from marketers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Business Horizons.
Volume (Year): 50 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alba, Joseph W & Hutchinson, J Wesley, 1987. " Dimensions of Consumer Expertise," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(4), pages 411-54, March.
- Moorthy, Sridhar & Ratchford, Brian T & Talukdar, Debabrata, 1997. " Consumer Information Search Revisited: Theory and Empirical Analysis," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 23(4), pages 263-77, March.
- In Lee, 2005. "The Evolution of E-Recruiting: A Content Analysis of Fortune 100 Career Web Sites," Journal of Electronic Commerce in Organizations (JECO), IGI Global, vol. 3(3), pages 57-68, July.
- Krishnamurthy, Parthasarathy & Sivaraman, Anuradha, 2002. " Counterfactual Thinking and Advertising Responses," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 28(4), pages 650-58, March.
- Petty, Richard E & Cacioppo, John T & Schumann, David, 1983. " Central and Peripheral Routes to Advertising Effectiveness: The Moderating Role of Involvement," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 10(2), pages 135-46, September.
- MacKenzie, Scott B & Spreng, Richard A, 1992. " How Does Motivation Moderate the Impact of Central and Peripheral Processing on Brand Attitudes and Intentions?," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(4), pages 519-29, March.
- Keller, Punam Anand & Block, Lauren G, 1997. " Vividness Effects: A Resource-Matching Perspective," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(3), pages 295-304, December.
- Fortin, David R. & Dholakia, Ruby Roy, 2005. "Interactivity and vividness effects on social presence and involvement with a web-based advertisement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 387-396, March.
- Ariely, Dan, 2000. " Controlling the Information Flow: Effects on Consumers' Decision Making and Preferences," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 27(2), pages 233-48, September.
- Keller, Kevin Lane & Staelin, Richard, 1987. " Effects of Quality and Quantity of Information on Decision Effectiveness," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(2), pages 200-213, September.
- Maheswaran, Durairaj, 1994. " Country of Origin as a Stereotype: Effects of Consumer Expertise and Attribute Strength on Product Evaluations," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(2), pages 354-65, September.
- Mandel, Naomi & Johnson, Eric J, 2002. " When Web Pages Influence Choice: Effects of Visual Primes on Experts and Novices," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(2), pages 235-45, September.
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
- Simonson, Itamar & Kivetz, Ran, 2000. "The Effects of Incomplete Information on Consumer Choice," Research Papers 1609, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Aurélie Girard & Bernard Fallery, 2011. "E-recruitement : From Transaction-Based Practices to Relationship-Based Approaches," Post-Print hal-00777779, HAL.
- Aurélie Girard & Bernard Fallery, 2009. "E-recruitment: new practices, new issues. An exploratory study," Post-Print hal-00777802, HAL.
- Schweitzer, Linda & Lyons, Sean, 2008. "The market within: A marketing approach to creating and developing high-value employment relationships," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 555-565.
- Naveed R. KHAN & Marinah AWANG & Arsalan Mujahid GHOURI, 2013. "Impact Of E-Recruitment And Job-Seekers Perception On Intention To Pursue The Jobs," Management and Marketing Journal, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 0(1), pages 47-57, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.