The economic cost of particulate air pollution on health in Singapore
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Asian Economics.
Volume (Year): 14 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/asieco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alberini, Anna & Cropper, Maureen & Fu, Tsu-Tan & Krupnick, Alan & Liu, Jin-Tan & Shaw, Daigee & Harrington, Winston, 1997. "Valuing Health Effects of Air Pollution in Developing Countries: The Case of Taiwan," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 107-126, October.
- Ostro, Bart, 1994. "Estimating the health effects of air pollutants : a method with an application to Jakarta," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1301, The World Bank.
- Ann Fisher & Lauraine G. Chestnut & Daniel M. Violette, 1989. "The value of reducing risks of death: A note on new evidence," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(1), pages 88-100.
- Pearce, David, 1996. "Economic valuation and health damage from air pollution in the developing world," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(7), pages 627-630, July.
- Margulis, Sergio, 1992. "Back of the envelope estimates of environmental damage costs in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 824, The World Bank.
- Brajer, Victor & Mead, Robert W. & Xiao, Feng, 2006. "Valuing the health impacts of air pollution in Hong Kong," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 85-102, February.
- Gutiérrez Huerta, María José, 2002.
"Dynamic Inefficiency in an Overlapping Generation Economy with Pollution and Health Costs,"
DFAEII Working Papers
2002-23, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Mar�A-José Gutiérrez, 2008. "Dynamic Inefficiency in an Overlapping Generation Economy with Pollution and Health Costs," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 10(4), pages 563-594, 08.
- María José Gutiérrez, 2004. "Dynamic Inefficiency in an Overlapping Generation Economy with Pollution and Health Costs," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/38, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Ziebarth, Nicolas R. & Schmitt, Maike & Karlsson, Martin, 2013.
"The Short-Term Population Health Effects of Weather and Pollution: Implications of Climate Change,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7875, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ziebarth, N. R.; & Schmitt, M.; & Karlsson, M.;, 2013. "The short-term population health effects of weather and pollution: implications of climate change," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 13/34, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Nicolas R. Ziebarth & Maike Schmitt & Martin Karlsson, 2014. "The Short-Term Population Health Effects of Weather and Pollution: Implications of Climate Change," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 646, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Natina Yaduma & Mika Kortelainen & Ada Wossink, 2013.
"Estimating Mortality and Economic Costs of Particulate Air Pollution in Developing Countries: The Case of Nigeria,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 54(3), pages 361-387, March.
- N. Yaduma & M. Kortelainen & A. Wossink, 2012. "Estimating Mortality and Economic Costs of Particulate Air Pollution in Developing Countries: The Case of Nigeria," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1223, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- AkbostancI, Elif & Türüt-AsIk, Serap & Tunç, G. Ipek, 2009. "The relationship between income and environment in Turkey: Is there an environmental Kuznets curve?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 861-867, March.
- Cornelia Dascalu & Chirata Caraiani & Camelia Iuliana Lungu & Florian Colceag & Gina Raluca Guse, 2010. "The externalities in social environmental accounting," International Journal of Accounting and Information Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 18(1), pages 19-30, February.
- Zhou Yuan & Richard S.J. Tol, 2005. "Valuing the health impacts from particulate air pollution in Tianjin," Working Papers FNU-89, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Sep 2005.
- de Beer, Patrick & Friend, Francois, 2006. "Environmental accounting: A management tool for enhancing corporate environmental and economic performance," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 548-560, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.