Air Quality and Episodes of Acute Respiratory Illness in Taiwan Cities: Evidence from Survey Data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 44 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Samakovlis, Eva & Huhtala, Anni & Bellander, Tom & Svartengren, Magnus, 2004. "Air Quality and Morbidity: Concentration-response Relationships for Sweden," Working Paper, National Institute of Economic Research 87, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Maddison, David, 2005. "Air pollution and hospital admissions: an ARMAX modelling approach," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 116-131, January.
- George Van Houtven & John Powers & Amber Jessup & Jui-Chen Yang, 2006. "Valuing avoided morbidity using meta-regression analysis: what can health status measures and QALYs tell us about WTP?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(8), pages 775-795.
- Bowland, Brad J. & Beghin, John C., 2001.
"Robust Estimates of Value of a Statistical Life for Developing Economies,"
Staff General Research Papers, Iowa State University, Department of Economics
5196, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bowland, Bradley J. & Beghin, John C., 2001. "Robust estimates of value of a statistical life for developing economies," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 385-396, May.
- Maddison, David, 2006. "Dose response functions and the harvesting effect," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 313-332, November.
- Neidell, Matthew J., 2004. "Air pollution, health, and socio-economic status: the effect of outdoor air quality on childhood asthma," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 1209-1236, November.
- Brajer, Victor & Mead, Robert W. & Xiao, Feng, 2006. "Valuing the health impacts of air pollution in Hong Kong," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 85-102, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.