Model-based technique to determine variable rate nitrogen for corn
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Agricultural Systems.
Volume (Year): 61 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy
Other versions of this item:
- Paz, J. O. & Batchelor, W. D. & Babcock, Bruce A. & Colvin, T. S. & Logsdon, S. D. & Kaspar, T. C. & Karlen, D. L., 1999. "Model-Based Technique to Determine Variable-Rate Nitrogen for Corn," Staff General Research Papers 5016, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Goffe, William L. & Ferrier, Gary D. & Rogers, John, 1994. "Global optimization of statistical functions with simulated annealing," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1-2), pages 65-99.
- Basso, B. & Ritchie, J. T. & Pierce, F. J. & Braga, R. P. & Jones, J. W., 2001. "Spatial validation of crop models for precision agriculture," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 97-112, May.
- Thorp, K.R. & Batchelor, W.D. & Paz, J.O. & Steward, B.L. & Caragea, P.C., 2006. "Methodology to link production and environmental risks of precision nitrogen management strategies in corn," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 89(2-3), pages 272-298, September.
- Matekole, Augustus N. & Westra, John V. & Appelboom, Timothy W., 2009. "Best Management Practices: How Economical is it in Southern Agricultural Systems?," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46757, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Kropff, M. J. & Bouma, J. & Jones, J. W., 2001. "Systems approaches for the design of sustainable agro-ecosystems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 70(2-3), pages 369-393.
- Singh, Anil Kumar & Tripathy, Rojalin & Chopra, Usha Kiran, 2008. "Evaluation of CERES-Wheat and CropSyst models for water-nitrogen interactions in wheat crop," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 95(7), pages 776-786, July.
- Mayer, D. G. & Belward, J. A. & Burrage, K., 2001. "Robust parameter settings of evolutionary algorithms for the optimisation of agricultural systems models," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 199-213, September.
- Pringle, M.J. & Marchant, B.P. & Lark, R.M., 2008. "Analysis of two variants of a spatially distributed crop model, using wavelet transforms and geostatistics," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 135-146, September.
- DeJonge, Kendall C. & Kaleita, Amy L. & Thorp, Kelly R., 2007. "Simulating the effects of spatially variable irrigation on corn yields, costs, and revenue in Iowa," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 92(1-2), pages 99-109, August.
- Link, Johanna & Graeff, Simone & Batchelor, William David & Claupein, Wilhelm, 2006. "Evaluating the economic and environmental impact of environmental compensation payment policy under uniform and variable-rate nitrogen management," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 91(1-2), pages 135-153, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.