Agricultural taxation in developing countries: a survey of issues and policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell in its journal Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 24 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Maurice Schiff & Alberto Valdes, 1994. "The Plundering of Agriculture in Developing Countries," Reports _013, World Bank Latin America and the Caribean Region Department.
- Ahmad,Etisham & Stern,Nicholas, 1991.
"The Theory and Practice of Tax Reform in Developing Countries,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521397421.
- Ahmad,Etisham & Stern,Nicholas, 1991. "The Theory and Practice of Tax Reform in Developing Countries," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521265638.
- Hoff, Karla, 1991. "Land Taxes, Output Taxes, and Sharecropping: Was Henry George Right?," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 5(1), pages 93-111, January.
- Burgess, Robin & Stern, Nicholas, 1993. "Taxation and Development," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(2), pages 762-830, June.
- Skinner, Jonathan, 1991. "Prospects for Agricultural Land Taxation in Developing Countries," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 5(3), pages 493-511, September.
- Valdes, A, 1996. "Surveillance of Agricultural Price and Trade Policy in Latin America during Major Policy Reform," World Bank - Discussion Papers 349, World Bank.
- World Bank, 2003. "Colombia : Agricultural and Rural Competitiveness," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15711, The World Bank.
- Hill, Berkeley & Blandford, David, 2007. "Taxation Concessions As Instruments Of Agricultural Policy," 81st Annual Conference, April 2-4, 2007, Reading University 7976, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Hawkes, Corinna & Friel, Sharon & Lobstein, Tim & Lang, Tim, 2012. "Linking agricultural policies with obesity and noncommunicable diseases: A new perspective for a globalising world," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 343-353.
- Ellis, Frank & Bahiigwa, Godfrey, 2003. "Livelihoods and Rural Poverty Reduction in Uganda," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 997-1013, June.
- Glauben, Thomas & Herzfeld, Thomas & Loy, Jens-Peter & Renner, Swetlana & Hockmann, Heinrich, 2012. "The impact of fiscal policies on agricultural household decisions," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 166-177.
- Richard M. Bird & Enid Slack, 2006. "The Role of the Property Tax in Financing Rural Local Governments in Developing Countries," International Tax Program Papers 0608, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- World Bank, 2005. "Local Government Taxation Reform in Tanzania : A Poverty and Social Impact Analysis (PSIA), Report on Economic and Sector Work," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8816, The World Bank.
- Richard M. Bird & Sally Wallace, 2003. "Is It Really so Hard to Tax the Hard-to-Tax? The Context and Role of Presumptive Taxes," International Tax Program Papers 0307, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.