Economic welfare analysis of policy-induced structural change in the Indonesian poultry industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell in its journal Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 16 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wahl, Thomas I. & Hayes, Dermot J. & Johnson, Stanley R., 1992.
"Impacts of Liberalizing the Japanese Pork Market,"
Staff General Research Papers
481, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Wahl, Thomas I. & Hayes, Dermot J. & Johnson, Stanley R., 1991. "Impacts of Liberalizing the Japanese Pork Market," Staff General Research Papers 401, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Thomas I. Wahl & Dermot J. Hayes & Stanley R. Johnson, 1991. "Impacts of Liberalizing the Japanese Pork Market," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 90-gatt5, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Thomas I. Wahl & Dermot J. Hayes & Stanley R. Johnson, 1991. "Impacts of Liberalizing the Japanese Pork Market," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 90-gatt5, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Capps, Oral, Jr. & Tsai, Reyfong & Kirby, Raymond & Williams, Gary W., 1994. "A Comparison Of Demands For Meat Products In The Pacific Rim Region," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 19(01), July.
- Toyoda, Toshihisa, 1974. "Use of the Chow Test under Heteroscedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(3), pages 601-08, May.
- Hayes, Dermot J. & Wahl, Thomas I. & Williams, Gary W., 1990. "Testing Restrictions on a Model of Japanese Meat Demand," Staff General Research Papers 10940, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mdafri, Abdellah & Wade Brorsen, B., 1993. "Demand for red meat, poultry, and fish in Morocco: an almost ideal demand system," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 155-163, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.