Use of the Chow Test under Heteroscedasticity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 42 (1974)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- E. Dijkgraaf & R. Gradus, 2003.
"Cost Savings of Contracting Out Refuse Collection,"
Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 149-161, June.
- Carol Alexander & Anca Dimitriu, 2003. "Equity Indexing: Conitegration and Stock Price Dispersion: A Regime Switiching Approach to market Efficiency," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2003-02, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Gebrenegus Ghilagaber, 2004. "Another Look at Chow's Test for the Equality of Two Heteroscedastic Regression Models," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 81-93, February.
- Gundlach, Erich, 1990. "Ausgaben- und Preiselastizitäten der Dienstleistungsnachfrage: Zeitreihen- und Querschnittsergebnisse für die Bundesrepublik Deutschland," Kiel Working Papers 430, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- James G. MacKinnon, 1988.
"Heteroskedasticity-robust tests for structural change,"
717, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- MacKinnon, J G, 1989. "Heteroskedasticity-Robust Tests for Structural Change," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 77-92.
- Day, BH, 2005. "Hedonic analysis of property markets: theory and applications to UK cities ," Open Access publications from University College London http://discovery.ucl.ac.u, University College London.
- Thomas A. Lubik & Paolo Surico, 2006.
"The Lucas critique and the stability of empirical models,"
06-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Thomas A. Lubik & Paolo Surico, 2010. "The Lucas critique and the stability of empirical models," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(1), pages 177-194.
- Fels, Joachim & Gundlach, Erich, 1990.
"More evidence on the puzzle of interindustry wage differentials : the case of West Germany,"
Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy
1448, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Fels, Joachim & Gundlach, Erich, 1990. "More evidence on the puzzle of interindustry wage differentials: the case of West Germany," Kiel Working Papers 400, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Felices, Guillermo & Grisse, Christian & Yang, Jing, 2009. "International financial transmission: emerging and mature markets," Bank of England working papers 373, Bank of England.
- Piesse, Jenifer & Doyer, Tobias & Thirtle, Colin & Vink, Nick, 2005. "The changing role of grain cooperatives in the transition to competitive markets in South Africa," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 197-218, March.
- Mayerhofer, Peter, 2002. "Austrian border regions and eastern integration: A low competitiveness - high growth paradoxon," HWWA Discussion Papers 202, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Suwartini, Endang & Coffin, H. Garth & Gunjal, Kisan, 1997. "Economic welfare analysis of policy-induced structural change in the Indonesian poultry industry," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 237-243, August.
- Gundlach, Erich, 1993. "Die Dienstleistungsnachfrage als Determinante des wirtschaftlichen Strukturwandels," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 763, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.