Sensitivity analysis of normative economic models: theoretical framework and practical strategies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell in its journal Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 16 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kleijnen, J.P.C., 1995.
"Sensitivity analysis and optimization of system dynamics models: Regression analysis and statistical design of experiments,"
1995-4, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kleijnen , J.P.C., 1995. "Sensitivity analysis and optimization of system dynamics models: Regression analysis and statistical design of experiments," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-365599, Tilburg University.
- Dungan, D. Peter & Wilson, Thomas A., 1991. "Macroeconomic effects and sensitivity analysis," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 435-457.
- Hall, Nigel H. & Menz, Kenneth M., 1985. "Product Supply Elasticities for the Australian Broadacre Industries, Estimated with a Programming Model," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 53(01), April.
- Harrison, Glenn W & Vinod, H D, 1992. "The Sensitivity Analysis of Applied General Equilibrium Models: Completely Randomized Factorial Sampling Designs," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(2), pages 357-62, May.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C., 1992.
"Sensitivity analysis of simulation experiments: Regression analysis and statistical design,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-369799, Tilburg University.
- Kleijnen, Jack P.C., 1992. "Sensitivity analysis of simulation experiments: regression analysis and statistical design," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 297-315.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C., 1990. "Sensitivity analysis of simulation experiments: Regression analysis and statistical design," Research Memorandum 440, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Morrison, David A. & Kingwell, Ross S. & Pannell, David J. & Ewing, Michael A., 1986. "A mathematical programming model of a crop-livestock farm system," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 243-268.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C. & Bettonvil, B.W.M., 1997.
"Searching for important factors in simulation models with many factors: Sequential bifurcation,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-73905, Tilburg University.
- Bettonvil, Bert & Kleijnen, Jack P. C., 1997. "Searching for important factors in simulation models with many factors: Sequential bifurcation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 180-194, January.
- Nordblom, Thomas L. & Pannell, David J. & Christiansen, Scott & Nersoyan, Nerses & Bahhady, Faik, 1994. "From weed to wealth? Prospects for medic pastures in the Mediterranean farming system of north-west Syria," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 11(1), pages 29-42, September.
- Canova, Fabio, 1995. "Sensitivity Analysis and Model Evaluation in Simulated Dynamic General Equilibrium Economies," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 36(2), pages 477-501, May.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- 224 Torturing ourselves over discounting
by David Pannell in Pannell Discussions on 2012-09-16 13:07:43
- 226 Modelling versus science
by David Pannell in Pannell Discussions on 2012-10-15 18:00:17
- 251 â Ranking environmental projects 17: Uncertainty
by David Pannell in Pannell Discussions on 2013-08-19 15:00:24
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.