An outcome-based assessment of international transfer pricing policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal The International Journal of Accounting.
Volume (Year): 31 (1996)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620179
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Benvignati, Anita M, 1987. "Domestic Profit Advantages of Multinational Firms," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 60(3), pages 449-61, July.
- Randall A. Reese & Shida R. Henneberry & James R. Russell, 1989. "Transfer pricing in multinational firms: A review of the literature," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(2), pages 121-137.
- Wi Saeng Kim & Esmeralda O Lyn, 1990. "FDI Theories and the Performance of Foreign Multinationals Operating in the U.S," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 21(1), pages 41-54, March.
- Swieringa, Robert J. & Waterhouse, John H., 1982. "Organizational views of transfer pricing," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 149-165, April.
- Spicer, Barry H., 1988. "Towards an organizational theory of the transfer pricing process," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 303-322, April.
- Harry Grubert & Timothy Goodspeed & Deborah L. Swenson, 1993. "Explaining the Low Taxable Income of Foreign-Controlled Companies in the United States," NBER Chapters, in: Studies in International Taxation, pages 237-276 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kang Rae Cho, 1990. "The Role of Product-Specific Factors in Intra-Firm Trade of U.S. Manufacturing Multinational Corporations," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 21(2), pages 319-330, June.
- Mohammad F Al-Eryani & Pervaiz Alam & Syed H Akhter, 1990. "Transfer Pricing Determinants of U.S. Multinationals," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 21(3), pages 409-425, September.
- Grubert, Harry & Mutti, John, 1991. "Taxes, Tariffs and Transfer Pricing in Multinational Corporate Decision Making," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(2), pages 285-93, May.
- Conover, Teresa L. & Nichols, Nancy B., 2000. "A Further Examination of Income Shifting Through Transfer Pricing Considering Firm Size and/or Distress," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 189-211, 07.
- Haka, Susan F. & Heitger, Dan L., 2004. "International managerial accounting research: A contracting framework and opportunities," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 21-69.
- Cools, Martine & Emmanuel, Clive & Jorissen, Ann, 2008. "Management control in the transfer pricing tax compliant multinational enterprise," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 603-628, August.
- Messaoud Mehafdi, 2000. "The Ethics of International Transfer Pricing," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 365-381, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.