Towards an organizational theory of the transfer pricing process
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Accounting, Organizations and Society.
Volume (Year): 13 (1988)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ghosh, Dipankar, 2000. "Complementary arrangements of organizational factors and outcomes of negotiated transfer price," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 661-682, October.
- Dan Li & Manuel Portugal Ferreira, 2007.
"Internal and external factors on firms? transfer pricing decisions: Insights from organization studies,"
5, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Dan Li & Manuel Portugal Ferreira, 2008. "Internal and External Factors on Firms’ Transfer Pricing Decisions: Insights from Organization Studies," Notas Económicas, Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra, issue 27, pages 23-38, June.
- Cools, Martine & Emmanuel, Clive & Jorissen, Ann, 2008. "Management control in the transfer pricing tax compliant multinational enterprise," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 603-628, August.
- Lee, Ji-Ren & Chen, Wei-Ru & Kao, Charng, 1998. "Bargaining power and the trade-off between the ownership and control of international joint ventures in China," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 353-385, December.
- Peter C. Dawson & Stephen M. Miller, 2000. "Transfer Pricing in the Decentralized Multinational Corporation," Working papers 2000-06, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Cravens, Karen S. & Shearon, Winston Jr., 1996. "An outcome-based assessment of international transfer pricing policy," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 419-443.
- Messaoud Mehafdi, 2000. "The Ethics of International Transfer Pricing," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 365-381, December.
- Chenhall, Robert H., 2003. "Management control systems design within its organizational context: findings from contingency-based research and directions for the future," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(2-3), pages 127-168.
- Cravens, Karen S., 1997. "Examining the role of transfer pricing as a strategy for multinational firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 127-145, April.
- Peter C. Dawson & Stephen M. Miller, 2009. "International Transfer Pricing for Goods and Intangible Asset Licenses in a Decentralized Multinational Corporation: Review and Extensions," Working Papers 0901, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Colbert, Gary J. & Spicer, Barry H., 1995. "A multi-case investigation of a theory of the transfer pricing process," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 423-456, August.
- Lee, Ji-Ren & Chen, Wei-Ru & Kao, Charng, 2003. "Determinants and performance impact of asymmetric governance structures in international joint ventures: an empirical investigation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(10), pages 815-828, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.