Organizational views of transfer pricing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Accounting, Organizations and Society.
Volume (Year): 7 (1982)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marie Catalo, 2003. "Un Risque Cache : Le Decalage Entre Conception Et Usage De L'Outil De Gestion Cas Des Pratiques D'Utilisation D'Un Systeme De Prix De Cessions Internes Dans Une Grande Entreprise," Post-Print halshs-00582743, HAL.
- Pascal Langevin & Gérald Naro, 2003. "Controle Et Comportements : Une Revue De La Litterature Anglo-Saxonne," Post-Print halshs-00582794, HAL.
- Cravens, Karen S. & Shearon, Winston Jr., 1996. "An outcome-based assessment of international transfer pricing policy," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 419-443.
- Helden, G. Jan van & Meer-Kooistra, Jeltje van der & Scapens, Robert W., 1999. "Coordination of internal transactions at Hoogovens Steel," Research Report 99A16, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Cools, Martine & Emmanuel, Clive & Jorissen, Ann, 2008. "Management control in the transfer pricing tax compliant multinational enterprise," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 603-628, August.
- Vosselman, E.G.J. & van der Meer-Kooistra, J., 2004. "Accounting for the alignment of interest and commitment in interfirm transactional relationships," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-095-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Spekle, R.F., 2002. "Towards a Transaction Cost Theory of Management Control," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2002-06-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Chenhall, Robert H., 2003. "Management control systems design within its organizational context: findings from contingency-based research and directions for the future," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(2-3), pages 127-168.
- Spekle, Roland F., 2001. "Explaining management control structure variety: a transaction cost economics perspective," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 419-441.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.