Estimation and Prediction from Aggregate Data when Aggregates are Measured More Accurately than Their Components
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 42 (1974)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eisenhauer, Joseph G., 2008. "Ethical preferences, risk aversion, and taxpayer behavior," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 45-63, February.
- Giacomini, Raffaella & Granger, Clive W. J., 2004.
"Aggregation of space-time processes,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 118(1-2), pages 7-26.
- Raffaella Giacomini & Clive W.J. Granger, 2002. "Aggregation of Space-Time Processes," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 582, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Giacomini, Raffaella & Granger, Clive W.J., 2001. "Aggregationn of Space-Time Processes," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt77f76455, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Monteforte, Libero, 2007.
"Aggregation bias in macro models: Does it matter for the euro area?,"
Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 236-261, March.
- Libero Monteforte, 2004. "Aggregation bias in macro models: does it matter foir the euro area?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 534, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Carson, Richard T. & Cenesizoglu, Tolga & Parker, Roger, 2011.
"Forecasting (aggregate) demand for US commercial air travel,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 923-941.
- Carson, Richard T. & Cenesizoglu, Tolga & Parker, Roger, 2011. "Forecasting (aggregate) demand for US commercial air travel," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 923-941, July.
- Leon, Jorge, 2012. "A Disaggregate Model and Second Round Effects for the CPI Inflation in Costa Rica," MPRA Paper 44484, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- Shingal, Anirudh, 2007. "Examining responsiveness of India’s trade flows to exchange rate movements," MPRA Paper 32820, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Mar 2010.
- van Garderen, Kees Jan & Lee, Kevin & Pesaran, M. Hashem, 2000.
"Cross-sectional aggregation of non-linear models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 285-331, April.
- Roy E. Welsch & Edwin Kuh, 1974. "The Variances of Regression Coefficient Estimates Using Aggregate Data," NBER Working Papers 0060, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcus Cobb, 2009. "Forecasting Chilean Inflation From Disaggregate Components," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 545, Central Bank of Chile.
- Edward E. Leamer, 1982. "Optimal Aggegation of Linear Systems," UCLA Economics Working Papers 240, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Ariel Pakes, 1979. "Aggregation Effects And Panel Data Estimation Problems: An Investigationof the R&D Intensity Decision," NBER Working Papers 0344, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giacomo Sbrana, 2007. "Testing for Model Selection in Predicting Aggregate Variables," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 66(1), pages 3-28, March.
- Chen, Argon & Blue, Jakey, 2010. "Performance analysis of demand planning approaches for aggregating, forecasting and disaggregating interrelated demands," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(2), pages 586-602, December.
- Bernardina Algieri, 2004. "Price and Income Elasticities of Russian Exports," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 1(2), pages 175-193, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.