A Contribution to the New Theory of Demand: A Rehabilitation of the Giffen Good
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Canadian Economics Association in its journal Canadian Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 4 (1971)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canadian Economics Association Prof. Steven Ambler, Secretary-Treasurer c/o Olivier Lebert, CEA/CJE/CPP Office C.P. 35006, 1221 Fleury Est Montréal, Québec, Canada H2C 3K4
Web page: http://economics.ca/cje/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- P. G. Reinhardt, 1976. "Stock-Flow Analysis in Consumption and Household Production Theory: A Review and Synthesis," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 112(I), pages 95-104, March.
- Di Vita, Giuseppe, 2001. "Are the outputs derived from secondary materials giffen goods?," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 255-260, December.
- Manuel Besada & Javier García & Miguel Mirás & Carmen Vázquez, 2011. "Generalized marginal rate of substitution in multiconstraint consumer’s problems and their reciprocal expenditure problems," SERIEs, Spanish Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 401-421, September.
- Stoll, John R., 1983. "Recreational Activities And Nonmarket Valuation: The Conceptualization Issue," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 15(02), December.
- Marek Hudík, 2011. "Rothbardian demand: A critique," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 311-318, September.
- Amanor-Boadu, Vincent, 2008. "On the Development of an Ethical Demand Theory," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6236, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Philippe Mongin, 2003.
"L'analytique et le synthétique en économie,"
- MONGIN, Philippe, 2006. "L'analytique et le synthétique en économie," Les Cahiers de Recherche 847, HEC Paris.
- Philippe MONGIN, 2006. "L’analytique et le synthétique en économie," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2006041, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Amanor-Boadu, Vincent & Schnitz, Casey, 2008. "Consumers and the Evolution of New Markets: The Case of the Ethical Foods," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6752, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Lester Hadsell & Gerald T. Burke, 2007. "Computers, Learning Outcomes, and the Choices Facing Students," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 111-124, Winter.
- Jensen, Robert & Miller, Nolan, 2007. "Giffen Behavior: Theory and Evidence," Working Paper Series rwp07-030, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Alexander Pfaff & Shubham Chaudhuri & Howard Nye, 2004. "Household Production and Environmental Kuznets Curves – Examining the Desirability and Feasibility of Substitution," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 27(2), pages 187-200, February.
- Tamara Todorova, 2004. "Quality Aspects of Economic Transition: The Effect of Inferior Quality on the Market," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 59-78.
- Robert T. Jensen & Nolan H. Miller, 2007. "Giffen Behavior: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 13243, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.