Exhaustible Resources and Alternative Equilibrium Concepts
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Canadian Economics Association in its journal Canadian Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (1985)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canadian Economics Association Prof. Steven Ambler, Secretary-Treasurer c/o Olivier Lebert, CEA/CJE/CPP Office C.P. 35006, 1221 Fleury Est Montréal, Québec, Canada H2C 3K4
Web page: http://economics.ca/cje/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hassan Benchekroun & Cees Withagen, 2012.
"On Price Taking Behaviour in a Non-renewable Resource Cartel-Fringe Game,"
OxCarre Working Papers
080, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Benchekroun, Hassan & Withagen, Cees, 2012. "On price taking behavior in a nonrenewable resource cartel–fringe game," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 355-374.
- Hassan Benchekroun & Cees Withagen, 2010. "On Price Taking Behavior In A Nonrenewable Resource Cartel-Fringe Game," Departmental Working Papers 2010-02, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- BENCHEKROUN, Hassan & WITHAGEN, Cees, 2010. "On Price Taking Behavior in a Nonrenewable Resource Cartel-Fringe Game," Cahiers de recherche 11-2010, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- John Hartwick, 2006.
"The Quadratic Oil Extraction Oligopoly,"
1095, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- BENCHEKROUN, Hassan & HALSEMA, Alex & WITHAGEN, Cees, 2008.
"On Nonrenewable Resource Oligopolies : The Asymmetric Case,"
Cahiers de recherche
13-2008, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Benchekroun, Hassan & Halsema, Alex & Withagen, Cees, 2009. "On nonrenewable resource oligopolies: The asymmetric case," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 1867-1879, November.
- John Boyce, 2010. "Putting Foxes in Charge of the Hen-House: The Political Economy of Harvest Quota Regulations," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 46(4), pages 475-493, August.
- Ngo Long, 2011. "Dynamic Games in the Economics of Natural Resources: A Survey," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 115-148, March.
- BENCHEKROUN, Hassan & WITHAGEN, Cees, 2008.
"Nonrenewable Resource Oligopolies and the Cartel-Fringe Game,"
Cahiers de recherche
14-2008, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Hassan Benchekroun & Cees Withagen, 2008. "Nonrenewable Resource Oligopolies And The Cartel-Fringe Game," Departmental Working Papers 2008-02, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Pickering, Andrew, 2008. "The oil reserves production relationship," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 352-370, March.
- Boyce, John R. & Vojtassak, Lucia, 2008. "An 'oil'igopoly theory of exploration," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 428-454, August.
- Sweeney, James L., 1993. "Economic theory of depletable resources: An introduction," Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, in: A. V. Kneese† & J. L. Sweeney (ed.), Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 17, pages 759-854 Elsevier.
- M. Dolores Alepuz & Santiago J. Rubio & Juan Castro, 1991. "Competencia de precios y cantidades en un duopolio de recursos naturales no renovables con diferenciación de producto," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 15(3), pages 555-573, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.