When Is the Standard Analysis of Common Property Extraction under Free Access Correct? A Game-Theoretic Justification for Non-Game-Theoretic Analyses
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 107 (1999)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
Other versions of this item:
- Brooks, R. & Controneo, J. & Murray, M. & Salant, S., 1995. "When is the Standard Analysis of Common Property Extraction Under Free Access Correct? -- A Game - Theoretic Justification for Non Game-Theoretic Analyses," Papers 95-10, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- López-Feldman, Alejandro & Edward Taylor, J., 2009. "Labor allocation to non-timber extraction in a Mexican rainforest community," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 205-221, August.
- Hotte, Louis & McFerrin, Randy & Wills, Douglas, 2013.
"On the dual nature of weak property rights,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 659-678.
- Brozovic, Nicholas & Sunding, David L. & Zilberman, David, 2004. "Measuring The Gains From Management Of Spatially Heterogeneous Resources: The Case Of Groundwater," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20240, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Colin Rowat and Jayasri Dutta, 2005.
"The Commons with Capital Markets,"
05-19, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Louis Hotte, 2005.
"Natural-resource exploitation with costly enforcement of property rights,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 57(3), pages 497-521, July.
- HOTTE, Louis, 1997. "Natural-Resource Exploitation with Costly Enforcement of Property Rights," Cahiers de recherche 9720, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Holland, Stephen P. & Moore, Michael R., 2000. "Cadillac Desert Revisited: Property Rights, Public Policy, And Water-Resource Depletion In The American West," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21861, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.