When Is the Standard Analysis of Common Property Extraction under Free Access Correct? A Game-Theoretic Justification for Non-Game-Theoretic Analyses
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 107 (1999)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
Other versions of this item:
- Brooks, R. & Controneo, J. & Murray, M. & Salant, S., 1995. "When is the Standard Analysis of Common Property Extraction Under Free Access Correct? -- A Game - Theoretic Justification for Non Game-Theoretic Analyses," Papers 95-10, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Colin Rowat & Jayasri Dutta, 2007.
"The Commons with Capital Markets,"
Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 225-254, May.
- Colin Rowat and Jayasri Dutta, 2005. "The Commons with Capital Markets," Discussion Papers 05-19, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Colin Rowat and Jayasri Dutta, 2004. "The commons with capital markets," Discussion Papers 05-01, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Colin Rowat & Jayasri Dutta, 2004. "The commons with capital markets," GE, Growth, Math methods 0412002, EconWPA.
- López-Feldman, Alejandro & Edward Taylor, J., 2009. "Labor allocation to non-timber extraction in a Mexican rainforest community," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 205-221, August.
- Brozovic, Nicholas & Sunding, David L. & Zilberman, David, 2004. "Measuring The Gains From Management Of Spatially Heterogeneous Resources: The Case Of Groundwater," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20240, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Louis Hotte, 2005.
"Natural-resource exploitation with costly enforcement of property rights,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 57(3), pages 497-521, July.
- HOTTE, Louis, 1997. "Natural-Resource Exploitation with Costly Enforcement of Property Rights," Cahiers de recherche 9720, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Holland, Stephen P. & Moore, Michael R., 2000. "Cadillac Desert Revisited: Property Rights, Public Policy, And Water-Resource Depletion In The American West," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21861, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.