Dynamic monopoly pricing and herding
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by RAND Corporation in its journal RAND Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 37 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1776 Main Street, P.O. Box 2138, Santa Monica, California 90407-2138
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0741-6261
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masaki Aoyagi, 2010.
"Optimal Sales Schemes against Interdependent Buyers,"
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 2(1), pages 150-82, February.
- Masaki Aoyagi, 2005. "Optimal Sales Schemes against Interdependent Buyers," ISER Discussion Paper 0645, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Bar Ifrach & Costis Maglaras & Marco Scarsini, 2012.
"Monopoly Pricing in the Presence of Social Learning,"
12-01, NET Institute, revised Sep 2012.
- Bar Ifrach & Costis Maglaras & Marco Scarsini, 2011. "Monopoly Pricing in the Presence of Social Learning," Working Papers 11-11, NET Institute, revised Nov 2011.
- Alexei Parakhonyak & Nick Vikander, 2013.
"Optimal sales schemes for network goods,"
HSE Working papers
WP BRP 41/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- David Gill & Daniel Sgroi, 2011.
"The Optimal Choice of Pre-Launch Reviewer,"
Economics Series Working Papers
562, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Gill, David & Sgroi, Daniel, 2010. "The optimal choice of pre-launch reviewer," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1017, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Philipp Kircher & Andrew Postlewaite, 2008.
"Strategic Firms and Endogenous Consumer Emulation,"
PIER Working Paper Archive
08-003, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Ting Liu & Pasquale Schiraldi, 2012. "New product launch: herd seeking or herd preventing?," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 627-648, November.
- Christopher J. Ellis & John Fender, 2010. "Democratic Errors," Discussion Papers 10-03, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.