The Structure of Wages in the Netherlands, 1986-98
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by CEIS in its journal Labour.
Volume (Year): 17 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (09)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Via Columbia, 2 00133 Roma
Phone: 0039 06 2040234
Fax: 0039 06 2020687
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1121-7081
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Akcomak, I. Semih & Borghans, Lex & Weel, Bas ter, 2010.
"Measuring and interpreting trends in the division of labour in the Netherlands,"
MERIT Working Papers
060, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- İ. Akçomak & Lex Borghans & Bas Weel, 2011. "Measuring and Interpreting Trends in the Division of Labour in the Netherlands," De Economist, Springer, vol. 159(4), pages 435-482, December.
- Bas ter Weel & Semih Akcomak & Lex Borghans, 2010. "Measuring and interpreting trends in the division of labour in the Netherlands," CPB Discussion Paper 161, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Akçomak, I. Semih & Borghans, Lex & ter Weel, Bas, 2011. "Measuring and Interpreting Trends in the Division of Labour in the Netherlands," IZA Discussion Papers 5666, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stefan Groot & Henri de Groot, 2011. "Wage inequality in the Netherlands: Evidence, trends and explanations," CPB Discussion Paper 186, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Lex Borghans & Ben Kriechel, 2007.
"Wage Structure and Labor Mobility in the Netherlands 1999-2003,"
NBER Working Papers
13210, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lex Borghans & Ben Kriechel, 2009. "Wage Structure and Labor Mobility in The Netherlands, 1999-2003," NBER Chapters, in: The Structure of Wages: An International Comparison, pages 125-148 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Borghans Lex & Kriechel Ben, 2007. "Wage Structure and Labor Mobility in the Netherlands 1999-2003," ROA Research Memorandum 004, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Borghans, Lex & Kriechel, Ben, 2007. "Wage Structure and Labor Mobility in the Netherlands 1999-2003," IZA Discussion Papers 2865, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.