Eastern European Economic Integration and Foreign Direct Investment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Economics & Management Strategy.
Volume (Year): 2 (1993)
Issue (Month): 4 (Winter)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/journals/JEMS/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Collie, David R., 2009. "Tacit Collusion over Foreign Direct Investment under Oligopoly," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2009/8, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Soledad Zignago & Marta Castilho, 2000.
"Commerce et IDE dans un cadre de régionalisation. Le cas du Mercosur,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(3), pages 761-774.
- Marta Castilho & Soledad Zignago, 2000. "Commerce et IDE dans un cadre de régionalisation. Le cas du Mercosur," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 51(3), pages 761-774.
- Andreas Haufler & Ian Wooton, .
"Country Size and Tax Competition for Foreign Direct Investment,"
9702, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Haufler, Andreas & Wooton, Ian, 1999. "Country size and tax competition for foreign direct investment," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 121-139, January.
- Collie, David R., 2010.
"Multilateral Trade Liberalisation, Foreign Direct Investment and the Volume of World Trade,"
Cardiff Economics Working Papers
E2010/4, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Collie, David R., 2011. "Multilateral trade liberalisation, foreign direct investment and the volume of world trade," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 47-49, October.
- J. Peter Neary, 2001.
"Foreign Direct Investment and the Single Market,"
Development Working Papers
160, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Uppal, Yogesh, 2008. "Preferential trading areas: investment and welfare effects when countries differ in their size," MPRA Paper 15193, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mukherjee, Arijit & Suetrong, Kullapat, 2012. "Trade cost reduction and foreign direct investment," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1938-1945.
- Haufler, Andreas & Wooton, Ian, 2006. "The effects of regional tax and subsidy coordination on foreign direct investment," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 285-305, February.
- Collie, D. & Vandenbussche, H., 1999.
"Trade, FDI and Unions,"
1999-42, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Facundo Albornoz, 2007.
"Subsidy Competition and the Mode of FDI: Acquisition vs Greenfield,"
05-15R, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Facundo Albornoz, Gregory Corcos and Toby Kendall, 2005. "Subsidy Competition and the Mode of FDI: Acquisition vs Greenfield," Discussion Papers 05-15, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Carlo Altomonte, 2004. "Regional economic integration and the location of multinational enterprises," KITeS Working Papers 152, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jan 2004.
- Carlo Altomonte, 2007. "Regional Economic Integration and the Location of Multinational Firms," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 143(2), pages 277-305, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.