Explaining the Decline in UK Agricultural Productivity Growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 55 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Piesse, Jenifer & Thirtle, Colin, 2009. "Three bubbles and a panic: An explanatory review of recent food commodity price events," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 119-129, April.
- Yucan Liu & C. Richard Shumway & Robert Rosenman & Virgil Eldon Ball, 2011.
"Productivity growth and convergence in US agriculture: new cointegration panel data results,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(1), pages 91-102.
- Yucan Liu & C. Richard Shumway & Robert Rosenman & V. Eldon Ball, 2008. "Productivity Growth and Convergence in U.S. Agriculture: New Cointegration Panel Data Results," Working Papers 2008-4, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Fiona Thorne, 2005. "Examining The Competitiveness Of Cereal Production In Selected Eu Countries," Working Papers 0507, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Barnes, Andrew P., 2006. "Technical Efficiency Estimates of Scottish Agriculture: Evidence from the dairy, sheep and cereals sector," Working Papers 45999, Scottish Agricultural College, Land Economy Research Group.
- Barnes, Andrew P., 2006. "Technical Efficiency Estimates of Scottish Agriculture: Evidence from the dairy, sheep and cereals sector," Working Papers 45999, Scotland's Rural College (formerly Scottish Agricultural College), Land Economy & Environment Research Group.
- V. Eldon Ball & David Schimmelpfennig & Sun Ling Wang, 2012.
"Is U.S. Agricultural Productivity Growth Slowing?,"
Economics Working Papers
we1225, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Nasir nadeem, Dr. & khalid Mushtaq, Dr., 2010. "Role of Agricultural Research and Extension in Enhancing Agricultural Productivity in Punjab, Pakistan," MPRA Paper 27769, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.