Explaining the Decline in UK Agricultural Productivity Growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 55 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Piesse, Jenifer & Thirtle, Colin, 2009. "Three bubbles and a panic: An explanatory review of recent food commodity price events," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 119-129, April.
- Yucan Liu & C. Richard Shumway & Robert Rosenman & Virgil Eldon Ball, 2011.
"Productivity growth and convergence in US agriculture: new cointegration panel data results,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(1), pages 91-102.
- Yucan Liu & C. Richard Shumway & Robert Rosenman & V. Eldon Ball, 2008. "Productivity Growth and Convergence in U.S. Agriculture: New Cointegration Panel Data Results," Working Papers 2008-4, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Nasir nadeem, Dr. & khalid Mushtaq, Dr., 2010. "Role of Agricultural Research and Extension in Enhancing Agricultural Productivity in Punjab, Pakistan," MPRA Paper 27769, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eldon Ball & David Schimmelpfennig & Sun Ling Wang, 2013.
"Is U.S. Agricultural Productivity Growth Slowing?,"
Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 35(3), pages 435-450.
- Barnes, Andrew P., 2006. "Technical Efficiency Estimates of Scottish Agriculture: Evidence from the dairy, sheep and cereals sector," Working Papers 45999, Scottish Agricultural College, Land Economy Research Group.
- Barnes, Andrew P., 2006. "Technical Efficiency Estimates of Scottish Agriculture: Evidence from the dairy, sheep and cereals sector," Working Papers 45999, Scotland's Rural College (formerly Scottish Agricultural College), Land Economy & Environment Research Group.
- Fiona Thorne, 2005. "Examining The Competitiveness Of Cereal Production In Selected Eu Countries," Working Papers 0507, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.