Estimation of Public–Private Wage Differentials in T urkey with Sample Correction
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Institute of Developing Economies in its journal Developing Economies.
Volume (Year): 50 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (09)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 3-2-2 Wakaba, Mihama-ku, Chiba-shi, Chiba 261-8545
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0012-1533
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tansel, A., 1999.
"Public_Private Employment Choice, Wage Differential and Gender in Turkey,"
797, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Tansel, Avsit, 2005. "Public-Private Employment Choice, Wage Differentials, and Gender in Turkey," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(2), pages 453-77, January.
- Tansel, Aysit, 2004. "Public-Private Employment Choice, Wage Differentials and Gender in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 1262, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aysit Tansel, 1999. "Public-Private Employment Choice, Wage Differentials and Gender in Turkey," Working Papers 9913, Economic Research Forum, revised May 1999.
- Panizza, Ugo & Qiang, Christine Zhen-Wei, 2005. "Public-private wage differential and gender gap in Latin America: Spoiled bureaucrats and exploited women?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 810-833, December.
- Michael Rosholm & Helena Skyt Nielsen, 2001. "The public-private sector wage gap in Zambia in the 1990s: A quantile regression approach," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 169-182.
- Evangelia Papapetrou, 2006. "The unequal distribution of the public-private sector wage gap in Greece: evidence from quantile regression," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 205-210.
- Tansel, Aysit & Tasci, H. Mehmet, 2004.
"Determinants of Unemployment Duration for Men and Women in Turkey,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1258, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aysit Tansel & Mehmet Tasci, 2004. "Determinants of Unemployment Duration for Men and Women in Turkey," Working Papers 2004/6, Turkish Economic Association.
- Aysit Tansel & H. Mehmet Tasçi, 2004. "Determinants of Unemployment Duration for Men and Women in Turkey," ERC Working Papers 0404, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Feb 2004.
- Jim Albrecht & Aico van Vuuren & Susan Vroman, 2007.
"Counterfactual Distributions with Sample Selection Adjustments: Econometric Theory and an Application to the Netherlands,"
gueconwpa~07-07-06, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Albrecht, James & van Vuuren, Aico & Vroman, Susan, 2009. "Counterfactual distributions with sample selection adjustments: Econometric theory and an application to the Netherlands," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 383-396, August.
- José Mata & José A. F. Machado, 2005. "Counterfactual decomposition of changes in wage distributions using quantile regression," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(4), pages 445-465.
- Blaise Melly, 2005. "Public-private sector wage differentials in Germany: Evidence from quantile regression," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 505-520, 09.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.